LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 195 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1, 2010)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
somewhere justin smith is licking his chops
Originally posted by crabman82:
somewhere justin smith is licking his chops

how would you like to be the poor guy on seattles OL who has to Block Justin Smith all day. He's going to have a monster season.

espn_nfcwest

Seahawks apparently want to try Stacy Andrews at tackle.

espn_nfcwest

Glen Coffee presumably supportive of Alex Gibbs' decision.
"Posted by olywriter24 at 9/4/2010 3:17 p.m.

Ok, I am offically no longer optimistic at all about the upcoming season. At this point, it would be a miracle if we finished 6-10."

Originally posted by GoGetit:
Originally posted by NinerBabe:
Sooooooooo excited!!!! It's a no-brainer the Seahawks are going to get OWNED by the Niners. Probably too soon, but I can't wait to see Taylor Mays teach Carroll a lesson HA!

Yes!!
I think the 9ers will rally for Mays..as well as going out there and smashing the all time LIAR of College football Pete Carroll

wtf are you both talking about?? Mays ISN'T STARTING. LEWIS is...
Originally posted by jreff22:

espn_nfcwest

espn_nfcwest

im lost
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I can't friggin believe Alex Gibbs resigned today . . . .

http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/archives/220346.asp

check out the fan comments . . .

Read this

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/22772/hiring-alex-gibbs-costs-seahawks-dearly
WHAT, do you got two computers in front of you and the phone, plus the blackberry for real-time updates?

The Niners need to get you a freakin J O B1!

Everytime I switch from thread to thread, yo're there with the latest! Every Day!

We all appreciate you Jef- I mean Jreff (Ha Ha Joke from a couple weeks ago)

Thanks Bro!

I'm running around 30Mb here at work with the Zone and Twitter open...and yes I get updates on my BB as well.

Seahawk fans are in the pit of dispair. Their OL is going to have their hands full with the 49er front 7. They Seahawks can't run the ball... I foresee several sacks next Sunday, maybe 6 or more
Originally posted by WestCoast:

espn_nfcwest

espn_nfcwest

im lost
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Seahawk fans are in the pit of dispair. Their OL is going to have their hands full with the 49er front 7. They Seahawks can't run the ball... I foresee several sacks next Sunday, maybe 6 or more

damn my juices are flowin...

its clear to me we do 2 things very well on D, stop the run and blitz the 'A' gap, we arent unstoppable on D but when facing seattle we will be
Win Forever . . .

I hope we flat out crush these guys Sunday. Put them in full re-building mode if they weren't already. At this point the Rams almost worry me more.
Not worried about the run game. Scare to death of the passing game. I'm just not confident in our secondary.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Not worried about the run game. Scare to death of the passing game. I'm just not confident in our secondary.

Yeah. Boy did that Raiders game make me worry for our 3rd and long defense. Remember 2005? 2006? When we literally could not get off the field?
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Yeah. Boy did that Raiders game make me worry for our 3rd and long defense. Remember 2005? 2006? When we literally could not get off the field?

we didnt have patrick willis and nate clements then

our starting CBs are good but after than we just arent cutting it
Share 49ersWebzone