LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1, 2010)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by jrg:
Horrible fans.

Horrible qb (captain)

lol
Alex's helmet excuse again
Same excuses about technical issues, we haven't worked this out yet? Damn!
I'm not going to bash the Niners after being humiliated, but I am just depressed.

I mean, Smith looked more inaccurate than I have seen him in a long time. He wasn't on the same page with the WR's and he was doing weird things that caused the OL to false start.

The OL rookies looked like rookies... as did the other "veterans" on the line. Made Gore look like the twin brother of Michael Robinson and I think it has sunk my fantasy team this week, which has Gore on it.

The defense looked like they gave up after that blown P.I. call on Clements in the 2nd quarter.

Crabtree certainly didn't do anything to justify his "divaness".

What is most depressing, is that if Smith continues to suck it up, the only other options on the team are Carr, Troy Smith (who doesn't know the system), and the possibility of bringing up Nate Davis (who doesn't know the system).

I hope this is just a one week fluke... but they looked worse than they did last year, only topped in badness by that huge loss at home to the Falcons.

Doh.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Alex's helmet excuse again

I think i just threw up in my mouth.
With all the head set problems, why not have a back up QB like Car ready to run out and relay the message....WTF
We are just a few people away from being a good one Sing.
Honestly...there is no excuse. That's the bottom line.

One thing is for certain though: There is some serious problems with Crabtree. You could see the frustration among the players. Something ain't right.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by rob28:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
ONE..GOD...DAMN...GAME.

If we are playing like this after 4-5 weeks..ok..BUT ITS ONE GAME!!

no its 6 years and 1 game!!

lol too true

Can you explain how you so called "49er fans" find it so amusing to talk crap when the 49ers got their azzes handed to them today???
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
With all the head set problems, why not have a back up QB like Car ready to run out and relay the message....WTF

It would be too consistent. lol

because its a retarded excuse
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Sing is talking right now....

I wonder who had the "bad work ethic this time"
Horrible fans.

Originally posted by Super5:
Originally posted by rob28:
ONE..GOD...DAMN...GAME.

If we are playing like this after 4-5 weeks..ok..BUT ITS ONE GAME!!

no its 6 years and 1 game!!

lol too true

Can you explain how you so called "49er fans" find it so amusing to talk crap when the 49ers got their azzes handed to them today???

Its called constructive criticism
Crabtree = Bust

I like how you start the thread out talking crap then fighting with each other... Nice work 9er fans..... Is this Div. still yours ? I think not !!!

http://www.seahawkshuddle.com
Share 49ersWebzone