LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Official who the f**k is Tramaine Brock thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Not a guy who belongs on the 53 man roster over and above a Pro Bowl level talent like Michael Robinson. I can tell you that much...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Not a guy who belongs on the 53 man roster over and above a Pro Bowl level talent like Michael Robinson. I can tell you that much...

Originally posted by defenderDX:

On special teams he is.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

On special teams he is.

I know. It's just that the word "talent", being used in the same sentence as MRob is what made it so hysterical.
C'mon SD Tremaine is needed more. Not that he's better than any one person. Just that we need Corners' more than we need Backs. I always liked MRob, but it was Paymah that was sacrificed over Brock who has better instincts than a 6 year Corner that got torched By Volek and the Chargers.

The signing of Westbrook kind of sped up MRob's departure. Who knows maybe Westbrook will go down and MRob will still be available. Not hoping for that but it's a scenario that should not be overlooked.

I think Tremaine earned his spot from what I could see Thursday.

~Ceadder
Share 49ersWebzone