There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official who the f**k is Tramaine Brock thread

Originally posted by susweel:
He is a black guy and wears #26...............thats all I know.

he's 5106, 194 pounds and has been timed in the 4.4-range including a fastest of 4.37 at a JC Combine.
I.E. he has a great size, speed ratio.NFL Draft Bible August 2009
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by sspiker:
Keeping Brock over Paymah really surprises me. Probably a bigger shock than cutting M-Rob or Wilhelm.

Paymah sucked! He was toast all game last night. M-rob was one dimensional and I was surprised that Wilhelm got cut.

Amen to your Paymah declaration of truth. Mrob = Gumby and I'm not too surprised by the Wilhelm cut. Another McNolan Flasehood bites the dust....that's a good thing people.
Originally posted by realdeal:
he's 5106, 194 pounds and has been timed in the 4.4-range including a fastest of 4.37 at a JC Combine.
I.E. he has a great size, speed ratio.NFL Draft Bible August 2009

Wow! dude is older than jesus, theres no way he was at JC's combine, that bible is wrong! is his last name short for Bedrock
a place holder who survived cuts until they find an Inside Linebacker that "meets our identity."
Bring back Donald Strickland!!!
Originally posted by NFLakaNinersForLife:
a place holder who survived cuts until they find an Inside Linebacker that "meets our identity."

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

Dead Man Walking.
Man our dbs suck.
Let him show us.

His college bio is below.

http://www.gophersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=8400&ATCLID=1430602
[ Edited by Kilgore_Trout on Sep 3, 2010 at 6:00 PM ]
Tramaine Brock... is a dude that will get cut and sent to the practice squad. As soon as some other team releases a ILB we like, we are short at ILB and Sing has said we will be on the look out! So Tramaine Brock is a place holder, and a guy who will not get snagged on his way to the PS.
I know this is a trap. But since I 'm in the "zone" isn't this were I tell you guys how I've been watching this guy since we signed him and any day he will probably surpass Spencer and Clements on the roster. Then when reality sets in and he gets cut I start a thread and throw a fit talking trash about how he is really better than half the guys we kept. Oh I really Have no idea who he is.
he will be cut as soon as we find an inside linebacker tomorrow or sunday. Also Dont be shocked if curtis taylor is gone. We have way too many safeties. Its a good bet that we find a ilb and a db off the waver wire.
Originally posted by Genius1310:
Every time I see him on the field I have flashbacks and scream obscenities at my TV. I then realize its no longer Roman and sit back on my couch and cry a little from the pain and agony of the the past #26.

.. did the same thing. I was like when the f*ck did roman come back. haha
"Look up Brock, your in the endzone"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vB59PkB0eQ