Philip Adams
Kyle Williams
Taylor Mays
Navorro Bowman
Reggie Smith
Anthony Dixon
Nate Byham
Plus a couple of fringe starters...

That's a pretty fast group of guys. I'm not worried a bit.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
It's just weird how Sing talked about how ST was going to be a big thing for us and how some roster spots could be decided by it and MRob gets cut while being a 2 time pro bowl alternate for special teams?

MROB was good on special teams but he wasn't the one i would watch on ST
Does anyone even know who normally lines up on special teams?
Originally posted by znk916:

Gunners will probably Philip Adams and Taylor Mays!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
It's just weird how Sing talked about how ST was going to be a big thing for us and how some roster spots could be decided by it and MRob gets cut while being a 2 time pro bowl alternate for special teams?

Playing special teams is not really a skill you just gotta have guys who are maximum effort guys and you will be alright. The most important guys are the return men those dudes gotta have skills.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:

Gunners will probably Philip Adams and Taylor Mays!

Bowman AND Mays on ST will be awesome! Somebody gonna get raped!
its like cutting Terry Jackson all over again!

oh the humanity!
Damnit, I had planned on watching the games to see how the season was going to go. Now, I guess I can just skip it all since you already ruined it for me.

Didnt he also say Shothiemer would be able to pick who he wanted or somethin like that.
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Damnit, I had planned on watching the games to see how the season was going to go. Now, I guess I can just skip it all since you already ruined it for me.

The team's going 10-6, winning the NFC West, winning the first round, but losing at the conference title game. Don't bother following the team.

Originally posted by darkknight49:

oh the humanity!

good comparison

The team's going 10-6, winning the NFC West, winning the first round, but losing at the conference title game. Don't bother following the team.

Aww, man, I got season tickets though, and was planning on going to London!

Aww, man, I got season tickets though, and was planning on going to London!

Originally posted by jreff22:
OVERREACTION

No sh*t.

Especially about Robinson. "Remember when he sprung Rossum?" Of course he sprung Rossum, he was the lead blocker who picked up the first guy that he ran in to. People over-credit this guy to no end.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by darkknight49:

oh the humanity!

Terry Jackson was a better Rb

good comparison
Share 49ersWebzone