Robinson as #3 QB

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
This thread is a big FAIL!

Originally posted by znk916:

HAHA
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
This couldn't be any funnier than it already is.
Wow, definitely didn't think Robinson would get cut!

Mods, feel free to lock this thread.

Blake_Fever
Catch it!
I understand the cut, he never developed into a HB or FB, but never knew why he wasn't tried as a QB.
Originally posted by Blake_Fever:
We all know that MRob is going to make the team...

Not so fast, Sherlock.
We all know that MRob is going to make the team

Blake_Fever
Catch it!

Originally posted by znk916:
We all know that MRob is going to make the team

Blake_Fever
Catch it!

We all know that MRob is going to make the team due to special teams and his stellar "carry the football with 2 hands, run into a pile and fall down" RB skills, so why not leverage his roster spot as the #3/emergency QB? If ANY TEAM is down to its #3 QB, the season's lost anyway.

I know, I know...the Webzone's oral love fest for Nate Davis has reached knob-slobbering proportions. At this point, I doubt anyone will claim him to ADD HIM TO THEIR ACTIVE ROSTER. Sad to say, but his learning disability will work against him finding a new team, but may work FOR the Niners putting him on the practice squad. He's been "learning" the playbook for 2 years without making any noticeable strides, so why would a team basically waste a roster spot so he can stare at his new playbook blankly?

Sorry if a similar thread had been created many moons ago. But the Blake man posts what the Blake man is thinking.

Blake_Fever
Catch it!

"The Blake Man" is not very smart if he actually thought Robinson could handle QB duties. We could actually win some games with Nate Davis, we would be 100% f*cked if Robinson were in there.

Luckily, that's not even a possibility anymore.

Share 49ersWebzone