LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

The Niner FAITHFUL Need a hero.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
sorry, I can't help you, but would totally benefit from this as well.
Originally posted by TheVoiceOfReason:
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by backontop:
Niner Nation? When did we become the Raiders?

are you serious dude? the problem with ninertalk is people like you that are too quick to flame someone.

People that usually do that never have an intelligent response to a question or a valid point contradicting their own statement. Leaving very little validity to their opinion or maturity.
Now back to the point, I had the same problem watching or even finding the latest information on the 49ers, while I was stationed in Louisiana. When I found 49erswebzone, it was a godsend!
Wish I could help you out, but I’m not that competent with computers.
I know your just kidding DaDivaRecieva but it’s getting old in Ninertalk. I have to skim through ten pages sometimes to find any intelligent points.
Anyways hope you find what you are looking for bro.

VOR? Are you the same vor I knew from rivals.com and the 49ers brick board?
veetle was up every week last year I think, but you need cable to watch it smoothly
Originally posted by Toronto49er:
Hello. First off thank you for reading this. I’ll get right to the point; There are 49er fans all across the globe, and it’s really hard for us fans not in Cali to watch our favorite football team. It's hit or miss every week in terms of quality and consistency when scouring the net for 49ers games. Therefore I implore two or three Niner die hard fans to come through for us international fans and broadcast the games on veetle dot com. Ideally, it would be best to get at least two people broadcasting the games in case there's a problem, or in case they become popular and therefore laggy.

I’m not just asking for myself, but for all of Niner Nation; For fans on the east coast, overseas and in Canada like myself. The reason I ask for veetle, is that recently it became available for use on the Iphone; since I work almost every Sunday, That might be the only way I can watch 49er football.

Thanks for reading this and thank you for considering my offer and helping everybody out. If you decide to help us international/east coast fans out, you would be contributing greatly to niner nation and literally be helping out fans all across the globe.

[for people thinking this belongs in the ‘how to watch 9er games on the net thread’, the reason I did not put it in there is because it would get lost in there; and the fans we need help from would obviously not access that thread since they don’t need to watch the Niners on the net.

Toronto49er

I would suggest that it might be better if everyone would lighten up on this legitimate request by Toronto49er. I mean, it's already bad enough that he has to live in TO, much less also having to work on Sundays. Although I have to be in Toronto on Monday for a college dorm move-in, at least I'll be able to leave it the same day.

For alternatives, he could have watched, like me, yesterday's game which I found on the NFL Network in Canada sometime after midnight or so (EDT). And actually, with satellite, OTA and various Canadian channels picking up NFL games, viewers in Canada usually have a much better non-premium chance of viewing their out-of-market or blacked-out NFL team games than anyone in the US not real near the border. And Sunday Ticket is legitimately available over sat or cable and I think is cheaper than in the States.

Anyway, I feel sorry for Toronto49er and if such a veetle thing were to be done it would help out a lot of people, even those fortunate enough not to live in Upper Canada and the center of the Canadian universe.
This would be a great help. Im an east coast Niner fan and Im in the bars every Sunday for the game. This truly would be an asset. Also if anyone (outside the bay area) has the NFL ticket maybe they would be of assistance.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by TheVoiceOfReason:

are you serious dude? the problem with ninertalk is people like you that are too quick to flame someone.

People that usually do that never have an intelligent response to a question or a valid point contradicting their own statement. Leaving very little validity to their opinion or maturity.
Now back to the point, I had the same problem watching or even finding the latest information on the 49ers, while I was stationed in Louisiana. When I found 49erswebzone, it was a godsend!
Wish I could help you out, but I’m not that competent with computers.
I know your just kidding DaDivaRecieva but it’s getting old in Ninertalk. I have to skim through ten pages sometimes to find any intelligent points.
Anyways hope you find what you are looking for bro.

VOR? Are you the same vor I knew from rivals.com and the 49ers brick board?

No. I used to be Nabisko on here. Lost my handle when I didn't sign in for awhile.

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by kidash:
Question: what do you need in order to do this? Computer program? Link with the cablebox? Etc.?

Your credit card and social security numbers as well as your billing address for the cc
Okay.. Could you hand me your wallet? I left mine @ my jacket bybtje stairs....

I don't do wallets. (and I can see the topic of wallets becoming a PL thread).

Man-purse?

so...uh...

is anytone thinking of making a veetle channel or something just for the webzone? Cause considering the overall awesomeness of the site, Im kind of shocked that it doesnt already exist.

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

Yea I am the problem. If you want to join a "Nation" jump across the bay.

shut the f**k up.

ur the one being an ass right now. u come into this thread to b***h about him calling it 'niner nation'. i bet u didnt even read his post. let him call it whatever he wants, i even agree that niner nation is not what it should be called.

I'm willing to help, but have No idea how to do it and I dont have a video in on my video card
his name, is alex smith
waka

flocka

FLAME

Yea I am the problem. If you want to join a "Nation" jump across the bay.

shut the f**k up.

Share 49ersWebzone