LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 157 users in the forums

First play of the season on offense

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Morgan in motion stopping next to the tackle running play. Instead of describing it all the time we should give it a nickname. "Jimmy Raye Special"
Vernon Davis takes it from Gore! He comes around the other way now! Its a reverse! Can Davis make it around the corner?! It looks like Curry is going to meet him!... Wait! Davis throws it! And CRABTREE! CRABTREE IS THERE TO MAKE THE CATCH!! HE HAS ONE MAN TO BEAT!!!

OH BABY! YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD YES!!!!!! 49ER TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Vernon Davis takes it from Gore! He comes around the other way now! Its a reverse! Can Davis make it around the corner?! It looks like Curry is going to meet him!... Wait! Davis throws it! And CRABTREE! CRABTREE IS THERE TO MAKE THE CATCH!! HE HAS ONE MAN TO BEAT!!!

we aren't the white sox
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

we aren't the white sox

I couldn't resist. I love that guy.
A run between the LT and LG. Guaranteed. Because it is Seattle, TOUCHDOWN GORE!
omg a play action deep to ginn would be the PERFECT play in an I-Form set... Let's face, it every team by now knows the niners run the ball on their very first play of their very first drive in every game...
[ Edited by defenderDX on Sep 2, 2010 at 12:41 AM ]
Originally posted by znk916:

How did you get Raye's playbook? You are the man! Amazing.
[ Edited by 49ersBest1 on Sep 2, 2010 at 12:40 AM ]
Originally posted by defenderDX:
omg a play action deep to ginn would be the PERFECT play in an I-Form set... Let's face, it every team by now knows the niners run the ball on their very first play of their very first drive in every game...

I believe we passed more often than not to start games.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

I believe we passed more often than not to start games.

Not if you look back at the last 3 preseason games.

Originally posted by Dave:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Bottom line................I will be there to see it! Going to proudly wear the Red and Gold in a sea of God Awful Blue and Flourescent Green.

Do you live in the Seattle area?

No, but Seattle is part of my territory for work. I go there every 6 weeks and I scheduled a work trip around the game.
Gore between Staley and Iupati
dump off to Gore in the flat for 8 yds.

Back to vanilla, but with the overall talent, we make vanilla VANILLA B***H!
Originally posted by Joecool:
Morgan in motion stopping next to the tackle running play. Instead of describing it all the time we should give it a nickname. "Jimmy Raye Special"

It has GOT to be this one.
Incomplete pass.
Share 49ersWebzone