There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners made all the right moves...

This off season and draft.

Bulaga didn't crack the starting lineup and not that LB was ever on our radar, Kindle had a freak accident and then there was the group that wanted Mount Cody and now he's already had surgery on his knee.

Travis LaBoy looks like a real gem and even though CJ Spiller looks great so far in preseason, we ended up landing Westbrook instead. If he can stay healthy, then this might rank as a top 5 offseason of our franchise history.

It really seems like everything is falling into place for us this year and I don't care what ANYBODY says or reports, there's only one NFC team that I would down right say we would have serious trouble beating and that's Green Bay, other than that, I say we can beat EVERY other NFC team BAR NONE!!!!

It's nice to know we ended up making all the right moves for once, but hell we were due...
all i want is a pimp slapping of the seahawks in 2 weeks, as long as that happens i can sleep at night
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

what if we go 0-16
the only move im disappointed in is bringing in carr. hill was a worthy backup
Originally posted by NinerMD:
This off season and draft.

Bulaga didn't crack the starting lineup and not that LB was ever on our radar, Kindle had a freak accident and then there was the group that wanted Mount Cody and now he's already had surgery on his knee.

Travis LaBoy looks like a real gem and even though CJ Spiller looks great so far in preseason, we ended up landing Westbrook instead. If he can stay healthy, then this might rank as a top 5 offseason of our franchise history.

It really seems like everything is falling into place for us this year and I don't care what ANYBODY says or reports, there's only one NFC team that I would down right say we would have serious trouble beating and that's Green Bay, other than that, I say we can beat EVERY other NFC team BAR NONE!!!!

It's nice to know we ended up making all the right moves for once, but hell we were due...

A great offseason!
Originally posted by crabman82:
all i want is a pimp slapping of the seahawks in 2 weeks, as long as that happens i can sleep at night

Right. One thing at a time. After that we'll want the 49ers to roll over the Saints. So on and so forth!
Spiller went 9th overall so there is no point in talking about him. But I do believe he will become one of the best RBs in the league within the next three years. He might really help the Bills turn their team around this year.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

That looks like Godzilla in the background!
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
the only move im disappointed in is bringing in carr. hill was a worthy backup

I agree, but I think Hill needed to go or it could have been a big destraction for the team. If things weren't perfect with Alex it could have split the locker room or at least caused a lot of unwanted media attention.
Originally posted by znk916:
what if we go 0-16

what if we go 19-0
...