Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
CB

CB
chilo sucks and so do our CBs
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
We have depth at NT right now with Franklin and RJF. The question marks in my mind are cb and Safety ------ they have looked a little shaky so far. We need to draft CB next year and hope that the back up safeties develop quickly. IMHO.

but what about Chilo sucking at RG????

I wouldn't argue with he is suspect and inconsistent , but we can plug in others to that position , especially after Heitmann returns.

well Baas will be the long term answer at C when Heitman calls it quits this year or next
CB is a big one but with the development of Brown and Adams we are better off than at RG

brown developed?
We have a problem at NT? RJF is doing fine and we got Franklin back!?

Chilo is just to damn big...should hook up with Boone and put on good weight. Chilo misses blocks bc he cant move.

Our biggest concern is definitely CB and our speed back there.
[ Edited by 9erluv415 on Aug 31, 2010 at 2:43 PM ]
We have depth at NT right now with Franklin and RJF. The question marks in my mind are cb and Safety ------ they have looked a little shaky so far. We need to draft CB next year and hope that the back up safeties develop quickly. IMHO.

but what about Chilo sucking at RG????

I wouldn't argue with he is suspect and inconsistent , but we can plug in others to that position , especially after Heitmann returns.

well Baas will be the long term answer at C when Heitman calls it quits this year or next

doesn't Heitmann have a slightly longer contract than Baas. Why would Heitmann quit he has a contract thru 2011 , so far the 49ERs haven't extended Baas's contract beyond this year , I believe his contract ends this year doesn't it ???
Without a doubt it's our DB. I'm now also very concerned about backup QB. Nate Davis isn't ready yet and "Uncle Rico" Carr is horrible.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
CB is a big one but with the development of Brown and Adams we are better off than at RG

brown developed?

yeah Brown is a great nickle back, did u see the Monday night game vs the Cardinals?
Corner without a doubt. I would say QB but you know what will happen

Chilo. Rachal. Dude is NOT that good. He is too hyped on this board.. I constantly find myself seeing him whiff on blocks and get pushed backwards. What a "mauler"
We'll be drafting a corner back or two early in next years draft...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Chilo. Rachal. Dude is NOT that good. He is too hyped on this board.. I constantly find myself seeing him whiff on blocks and get pushed backwards. What a "mauler"

IMHO he is our worst starting lineman. I have seen get beat so many and times, also he does not get much push in the run game.
Our slow a$$ secondary is a huge concern!!
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
We have a problem at NT? RJF is doing fine and we got Franklin back!?

Chilo is just to damn big...should hook up with Boone and put on good weight. Chilo misses blocks bc he cant move.

Our biggest concern is definitely CB and our speed back there.

I know right! Clements and Spencer only have between 85-88 speed according to Madden!
Share 49ersWebzone