There are 228 users in the forums

Is it important for Michael Crabtree to play in the preseason finale?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is it important for Michael Crabtree to play in the preseason finale?

Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by znk916:

what a f****t

I think you chose the wrong word.

what word should I have chosen.

Seeing as how he is kissing his wife, you could have gone with husband or heterosexual.

You take the sarcastic fun out of everything.
not really
Well, this IS 2 years in a row he's missed preseason, btu the important thing is he's built or building a rapport with Smith that will carry over into when it counts. Let's face it, Smith's timing with his passes could tsill use improvement and the lack of reps with Crabtree in game conditions doesn't help. Still, I'd rather he enter the reg season completely healthy than rush it.

I didn't realize it was fun to call people hateful names.

I didn't realize it was fun to call people hateful names.

I didn't realize you didn't know the meaning of sarcasm?
I doubt Alex will play in the last game so if that's the case it makes no sense to play Crabtree.
Reality is these guys dont need anytime in preseason games. They are 1. (lmao) and they would of been on the cover of madden but simply chose not to because of the madden curse.
[ Edited by Faceless on Aug 31, 2010 at 2:13 PM ]
Originally posted by Faceless:
Reality is these guys dont need anytime in preseason games. They are 1. (lmao) and they would of been on the cover of madden but simply chose not to because of the madden curse.

Coach Sing on KNBR said Crabs "could" play on Thursday....
  • joe58
  • Veteran
I don't think it's a big deal. He wasn't even around the early part of last season and he still put up some good numbers. He'll be fine either way.

maybe for a series. But it doesnt really matter.
didnt seem to matter much last year. haha. besides, theyve practiced together all offseason. no biggie.
Share 49ersWebzone