LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Is it important for Michael Crabtree to play in the preseason finale?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is it important for Michael Crabtree to play in the preseason finale?

Personally I dont think it matters because we know what he can do.... so i dont see why people are making a big deal
I'd rather him bee healthy for the regular season, but if he can play play him a series or 2 and that's all. Raye has stated that they wanted to use him in the slot this year so i'm sure he wants some actual game tape to see how it looks.
only if alex smith is playing
if he can miss a handful of regular season games and then come in and produce, i'm sure he'll be ok if he doesn't play in preseason
If he's injured and not 100%, I would rather he play when it counts.

It's best he skip the last preseason game, when it doesn't count for anything on the standings.
It would be nice if he played it would give him and Alex time to work on their timing. None the less if we knew he would get hurt then no, but since we don't know then Sing will do the best that he can do depending upon what Jimmy has seen in practice.
who cares, none of it will matter 2012
I want to see him in one wide-open play with Smith trying to hit him with long pass. Of course the pass should be in such a way that Crabtree won't get hit by a scalp-hunting defender.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
if he can miss a handful of regular season games and then come in and produce, i'm sure he'll be ok if he doesn't play in preseason

This
Originally posted by znk916:
who cares, none of it will matter 2012

Because of the lockout?

i dont care if he plays or not in the preseason, he needs to be practicing though and as long as he is doing that i'm fine
I get this funny feeling like Singletary is keeping Crabtree out of the preseason so that Seattle won't have any recent game footage to scout with. If he's been participating in full practice, and he dropped out of nowhere once his holdout was over, maybe we're just playing possum.
It's not important for him to play in the pre-season ------ let's surprize Seattle.
As long as Alex doesn't throw him a high pass
he clearly proved last year that he has no issues missing time and not missing a beat.
Share 49ersWebzone