There are 151 users in the forums

Are we actually good now? Really??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Think if you were a Raider Fan , they are on the Brink of committing “Hari Kari” which is most cases wouldn’t be a bad thing The 49ers biggest obstacle is staying healthy; if they are able to do that I see no reason why they could not win the West. Of course there are the Referee’s but we have no control over that.
once raye leaves, we will be a good team.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
1. We have a coach thats a motivator and not an Xs and Os guy.
2. We have ginn morgan and zeigler as our secondary options at receiver.
3. We have a qb who works well out of the spread and a rb that works well out of the i formation.
4. Our secondary sucks.
5. We have two rookie olinemen.
6. We have a offensive coordinator who falls asleep during games.

9-7 sounds about right. Im scared s**tless about that first game. Tough home field advantage, first game with a new coach, niners have the saints on monday night the following week. Trap game.

i'm sooooo f**king sick of the "Sing is not an Xs and Os guy" bs. the guy wasn't a ProBowl/HoF middle LB for nothing. i'm pretty sure Sing knows more about Xs and Os than 99% on this board.

I'm gonna go ahead and say 100% If there is someone trolling Niner Talk that knows more than our coach we have a problem
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Then we will have another new offensive coordinator and new system for Alex Smith.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Then we will have another new offensive coordinator and new system for Alex Smith.

mike johnson I think? Looking forward to that, think its in his bio somewhere that he made Vick look good when he got to call the plays for a couple games.
Originally posted by Reecan:
Think if you were a Raider Fan , they are on the Brink of committing “Hari Kari” which is most cases wouldn’t be a bad thing The 49ers biggest obstacle is staying healthy; if they are able to do that I see no reason why they could not win the West. Of course there are the Referee’s but we have no control over that.

Are you really including the referee's in your analysis on whether the team is good?

Share 49ersWebzone