LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 337 users in the forums

After the first 3 games, are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the season

Shop Find 49ers gear online

After the first 3 games, are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the season

Pessimistic. Alex isn't getting any chemistry with Crabtree, VD, and Gore. It worries me that they'll all suddenly be thrown in together in Seattle.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Too soon to tell, as they haven't played 3 REAL games
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Im the same as before the preseason. I still dont think we are as good as some people on here think we are. However I still think we have enough to barely win a crappy division and get bounced in the first round of the playoffs.
neither. I learned this lesson years ago. Pre season truly is meaningless.
I'm of the opinion that pre-season is meaningless.
Originally posted by susweel:
Im the same as before the preseason. I still dont think we are as good as some people on here think we are. However I still think we have enough to barely win a crappy division and get bounced in the first round of the playoffs.

susnegative
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

you owe me a Coke
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

susnegative

susrealist
I hate being undefeated in the Pre season. Hopefully we lose to SD. Then I'll be more optimistic.

• Mex49
If Jimmy Raye has more than 5.2 yards per passing play and he keeps the ball away from Norris - then yes
I'll stay even more optimistic if they rest all of our starters on thursday. we dont need any damn preseason injuries.
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

you owe me a Coke

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Mex49:
If Jimmy Raye has more than 5.2 yards per passing play and he keeps the ball away from Norris - then yes

Norris should be made into a guard full time.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mex49:

Norris should be made into a guard full time.

I thought we were moving him to Center, because of his big muscles and outstanding physique. I'm sure I read that in Niner Talk somewhere.
Share 49ersWebzone