There are 196 users in the forums

Could 2010 Draft Class Be One of 49ers Best Ever?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Well, the only ones getting alot of playing time against starters are Davis and Iupati. However, I like what I've seen from all of them. The offensive line is the most important unit on the team. Any draft that includes 2 OL's in the first round and a DB with 1st round talent in the second round, it is bound to be a good class. Whether these players are worth their draft status remains to be seen (at least wait till they have played a few regular season games). But it certainly has the potential to be a draft class that has a huge impact on the teams success for years to come.
We can re-ask the question after say, 6-8 games this season and they're still playing up to exceedingly high levels.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I really like the Anthony Dixon pick. It's just preseason but Dixon is starter material. Can't deny it.

wtf? no he's not, lol
Originally posted by susweel:
Lets not start sucking each others dicks just yet.

Let's not start sucking each others dicks ever.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Kudos to Baalke and Co. for a great draft.
I really like the Anthony Dixon. It's just preseason but Dixon is starter material. Can't deny it.

Dixon is okay right now, I still thinks he dances too much. Also against the starters he looks very average, he looks a lot better against 2nd and 3rd team guys.

I'm not worried about the dancing. All rookies RB do that to some extent. They'll stop when they begin to know what they are doing, what to look for, where to go.

Tell that to Kevan Barlow.

Damnit, well somebody PM me when we start
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Dixon is not really dancing. He's more running in place because there is no holes. Dancing is when there's a hole and you don't hit it. Once the OL gets in to rythem and starts creating those holes for the runningbacks he'll be fine.
[ Edited by mayo63 on Aug 30, 2010 at 12:43 PM ]

oh man
Lets not stop sucking each others dicks ever.

Originally posted by saj4423:

Let's not start sucking each others dicks ever.

Along those same rather distasteful lines, this post is the ultimate premature ejaculation! Way too soon to even be discussing it or comparing to some of the great drafts of the past.

[]
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Ask me in about 2014 or 2015

lol
The 49ers drafted Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, and Ronnie Lott (I know not in the same draft - it doesnt matter)... unless Iupati becomes Larry Allen, Anthony Davis becomes Orlando Pace, and Taylor Mays becomes Ronnie Lott- then no.
Share 49ersWebzone