LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

This guy is legit!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Well said, SF4EVA.

It puzzles me that Coach Sing continues be accused of having a primitive, one-dimensional approach to the game. If we learned anything from last season it is that our coaching staff isn't wedded to a rigid, outmoded football philosophy. Indeed, the scope of last year's changes and the nimbleness with which they were implemented speaks to a highly flexible staff that is willing to do whatever it can to give our team a chance to win.

As you mentioned, SF4EVA, poor execution plauged the team last year. That poor excecution was the result of severe personnel deficiencies which proved to be the limiting factor in last season's performance.

There seems to be a tendency to focus on what Coach Sing failed to accomplish last year. In my view, it's more accurate to spotlight what the Coach managed to accomplish last year with, what proved to be, a fundamentally flawed team.

Well said Bubba!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Sing needs stay on his own sideline and not worry about the other team. Last time I checked he was not a doctor.

Dr. Sing...
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
To a point. He HAS made strides, but has a ways to go. I agree with the above comments that sometimes the changes are late in coming, or insufficient. Or, the gameplan itself is. I really don't think he's a tactician, or at least not a formidable one. YET

I agree. I am impressed with his evolution so far and believe that it will continue.
Share 49ersWebzone