LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Los Angeles fans - Chargers at 49ers live broadcast

Shop Find 49ers gear online
DirecTV's schedule is telling me that the 49ers / Chargers game will be broadcast live on CBS 2 on Thursday at 7pm.

Very cool because this is the first time in a long time that I can remember being able to watch every 49ers preseason game live on television. We got to see the Colts game, Vikings game, Raiders game and now the Chargers game live!

Hopefully this one sticks and they don't switch it for something else. If DirecTV is lying to me, I will be very sad.
You mean you won't be joining us for the tailgate, Storm?
For a preseason game? Hells no. See ya at the home opener.
Awesome, i know its just pre season. But i prefer watching live on TV than streaming them online.

The football gods have been nice to us Angelinos for pre season.
Originally posted by 9erStorm:
For a preseason game? Hells no. See ya at the home opener.

I was just booochitten ya.
I know its just preseason, but it would be nice if we could actually beat these guys lol
For everyone else the game will be replayed at midnight CT, 10PT on NFLN. So basically the game starts at 9CT, 7CT and should be just finishing up if not running a little bit over the replay starting time for NFLN. They have Cards/whoever live so I doubt that's over at midnight CT anyways so I figure once that game ends the 49ers game should be ending as well. It will probably be starting a bit after the scheduled start time.
LA fans

head to san francisco saloon off pico. 49ers bar with some decent burgers
Originally posted by eric90clark:
I know its just preseason, but it would be nice if we could actually beat these guys lol

We have beat them 2 times since 2000 in the pre season. Not sure I want to go 4-0 in pre season but it would be nice to beat them.
Share 49ersWebzone