There are 230 users in the forums

you know its a run when....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheAcpHater:
Originally posted by Shaj:
when we're in the I formation with Moran Norrris up front. it's a run every time. we are so fricking predictable. Didn't our offensive players even say so after last season?

So essentially, you're saying that every down last year where we had an I-Formation set with Norris as the FB we ran the ball?

obviously not every single down, don't take me so literal. but if I can predict run plays fairly effectively from my couch, there is something wrong.
[ Edited by Shaj on Aug 29, 2010 at 10:49 PM ]
  • PaulW
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Josh Morgen motions to the line. It never fails in the preseason or in the regular season its always a run when he does that! Am i the person who sees that?

They threw it once last year

Yep, I was shocked when it was a passing play after Morgan motioned over.
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Every time we run a FB dive on second and 11, I lose part of my soul.

Also, why is Moran Norris on this team?

That's a really disturbing statement. More so, because I agree with it.
Our offense = run run pass punt
Originally posted by TheAcpHater:
when we're in the I formation with Moran Norrris up front. it's a run every time. we are so fricking predictable. Didn't our offensive players even say so after last season?

So essentially, you're saying that every down last year where we had an I-Formation set with Norris as the FB we ran the ball?

obviously not every single down, don't take me so literal. but if I can predict run downs fairly effectively from my couch, there is something wrong.

Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Josh Morgen motions to the line. It never fails in the preseason or in the regular season its always a run when he does that! Am i the person who sees that?

No, not at all, you're not the only person who sees that. The opposing defensive players see it too.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Aug 29, 2010 at 10:51 PM ]
Originally posted by verb1der:
You know it's a run when the receivers break the huddle early, every time.

This one really gets me, it's not just runs, if the play is not coming there way they break out, I mean, come on! do the coaches not see this.
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
Our offense = run run pass punt

Not true. If it's third and longer than 10 yards, they like to run it too, keep the defenses guessing.

This also causes me to lose part of my soul like ARS
Share 49ersWebzone