There are 197 users in the forums

you know its a run when....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Josh Morgen motions to the line. It never fails in the preseason or in the regular season its always a run when he does that! Am i the person who sees that?
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Josh Morgen motions to the line. It never fails in the preseason or in the regular season its always a run when he does that! Am i the person who sees that?

They threw it once last year
If it's first down! I'm hoping our playcalling changes because wow, we ran on like 80% of the first downs we had.
when Morgan lines up behind the right or left tackle and faces the sideline? Saw that at least 4-5 times last year and it was the same play every time just flipped back and forth.
Hmmm. haven't noticed. will be paying more attention thank you!
You know it's a run when the receivers break the huddle early, every time.
Its Preseason!! We never give away what were going to do, all teams run the same set of plays then reverse them.
Originally posted by NinerFan1977:
Its Preseason!! We never give away what were going to do, all teams run the same set of plays then reverse them.

Naw dude i think homies' right... i didnt notice before but i think he's right
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
when Morgan lines up behind the right or left tackle and faces the sideline? Saw that at least 4-5 times last year and it was the same play every time just flipped back and forth.

I saw that about as many times last season too ------ and I tell the wife each time hear comes another run ------ it is obvious.
lol

he still does that sh*t.

Lmfao

The biggest problem is the offensive play calls are vanilla in both the preseason and regular season. Maybe Raye is saving all the creative plays for the upcoming playoffs. Probably not.
I mean i guess it works sometimes. Gore did break two big ones against the Seahawks last year when Josh motioned to the line
This is true for all modern offenses, it is a run if the tackles lien up in a three point stance, it is a pass when the line up (some times illegally) winged back in a two point stance. The Pat, never have enough guys on the line when they pass! Nobody hides it nobody lines up right and only I care... I must be OLD! LOL
ya there was a thread about this last yuear too same play and usually a run then i remember on 4th and 2 we went for it and it was a playaction we scored a TD
I know it's a run when .... it's the first play of the game.

JESUS! Frank Gore up the middle is the first play in every game. I wonder how accurate that really is?

Last year I swear to God that was the first play every frickin' game.
Share 49ersWebzone