• Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by TheAcpHater:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I really want to take this time to laugh at all the people who were furious over us drafting Anthony Davis over Bryan Bulaga (who took word-of-mouth that Anthony Davis was a lazy/unmotivated 3-year project that wouldn't even start this year).

I've been hearing all over ESPN radio that Bryan Bulaga's arms are so meek and small that he'll be a 2nd string guard for the remainder of the season.

Yup, the other night ago I watched Anthony Davis maul Richard Seymour off his ass on a rotational stunt-pickup (with those huge ass arms/quick feet), while Bryan Bulaga couldn't even crack the starting offensive line last Thursday!

Don't try to laugh at them in this thread. They're too busy hiding and crying after looking like fools for whining about his OTA struggles.

I ask again, BillBird, where art thou?

What? You haven't been banned again in your latest reincarnation?

Davis has played exceedingly well. BUT....

It's preseason. It means -- in the great big grand design of things -- absolutely nothing.

Still -- he's getting better. He appears to be a solid pick. You can't really judge a lineman after one or two seasons. If a particular lineman is still making the same mistakes after three full seasons -- where art thou Kwame Harris -- chances are said lineman is going to repeat said mistakes over the course of a career.

Congrats on making an intelligent observation without falling off the wagon.

Yah Im surprised they let him have a name like that.

Pants has been on a mean streak lately. Perhaps the ice in his heart finally melted.

He hates us Bill what are gonna do now, how can we go on ????

Nuh Nuh No. I don't hate YOU in particular. I hate your posting style which offers no analysis or breakdowns, just a lot of 10 word posts designed to hate on players you don't like. I mean really, any 5 year old could produce better posting quality than yourself. When was the last time you had a post with at least 3 paragraphs in it?

I'mma go ahead and say NEVER. 15,000 posts of pure crap.

Now stick to the topic at hand, Sally.

I dont know what former banned member you are but you aint gonna last long with just picking fights with people.

Also I could give rats ass about what your opinion. I have see many people like you come and go.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by znk916:

hahaha thats tight. well anyway i'm looking forward to the best o-line in all of football in a few years
I really want to take this time to laugh at all the people who were furious over us drafting Anthony Davis over Bryan Bulaga (who took word-of-mouth that Anthony Davis was a lazy/unmotivated 3-year project that wouldn't even start this year).

I've been hearing all over ESPN radio that Bryan Bulaga's arms are so meek and small that he'll be a 2nd string guard for the remainder of the season.

Yup, the other night ago I watched Anthony Davis maul Richard Seymour off his ass on a rotational stunt-pickup (with those huge ass arms/quick feet), while Bryan Bulaga couldn't even crack the starting offensive line last Thursday!

Don't try to laugh at them in this thread. They're too busy hiding and crying after looking like fools for whining about his OTA struggles.

It's preseason. It means -- in the great big grand design of things -- absolutely nothing.

Still -- he's getting better. He appears to be a solid pick. You can't really judge a lineman after one or two seasons. If a particular lineman is still making the same mistakes after three full seasons -- where art thou Kwame Harris -- chances are said lineman is going to repeat said mistakes over the course of a career.

Pants has been on a mean streak lately. Perhaps the ice in his heart finally melted.

Nuh Nuh No. I don't hate YOU in particular. I hate your posting style which offers no analysis or breakdowns, just a lot of 10 word posts designed to hate on players you don't like. I mean really, any 5 year old could produce better posting quality than yourself. When was the last time you had a post with at least 3 paragraphs in it?

I dont know what former banned member you are but you aint gonna last long with just picking fights with people.

Also I could give rats ass about what your opinion. I have see many people like you come and go.

Hey relax Sally. All I'm asking is that you improve your posting quality and add logic and reason to your posts. Not just 10 word hate posts with no substance. Not that hard, I know you can do it.

I think a good WZ rule to improve NT would be a word requirement for posts. It would weed out the trash posters.

Hey relax Sally. All I'm asking is that you improve your posting quality and add logic and reason to your posts. Not just 10 word hate posts with no substance. Not that hard, I know you can do it.

I think a good WZ rule to improve NT would be a word requirement for posts. It would weed out the trash posters.

This
[ Edited by SanFranAddic on Aug 30, 2010 at 11:30 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

This
What are you guys the webzone police. I can post any way I want and there ain't s**t you can do about it.

This
What are you guys the webzone police. I can post any way I want and there ain't s**t you can do about it.

Wrong. You have every right to make childish 10 word posts with no substance, you're right. But we have every right to call it out for what it is, horrible posting, when you indeed do that.

Honestly I'm really not trying to be a dicknozzle to ya, susweel. I understand you're a glass is half empty kinda guy, that is fine, but would it hurt to put just a LITTLE BIT more thought and time into your posts? This is why NT is hated on so much.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

This

Wrong. You have every right to make childish 10 word posts with no substance, you're right. But we have every right to call it out for what it is, horrible posting, when you indeed do that.

Honestly I'm really not trying to be a dicknozzle to ya, susweel. I understand you're a glass is half empty kinda guy, that is fine, but would it hurt to put just a LITTLE BIT more thought and time into your posts? This is why NT is hated on so much.

nope not gonna do it

This

nope not gonna do it

Well, I tried. Good luck to ya, susweel. I hope this isn't how you converse with adults in real life.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

This

nope not gonna do it

Well, I tried. Good luck to ya, susweel. I hope this isn't how you converse with adults in real life.

Good luck to you bro.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
One thing to be thankful about is that Anthony Davis is not Kwame Harris.
he looked pretty good last night, and Iupati looked pretty great. sure: lets see them do it on the road, in a hostile environment, but a very, very encouraging performance from our o-line overall, especially the rooks.
  • dj43

WOW! Way to bump a thread.

Actually Davis played very well last night against a very aggressive and varied NO defensive line.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by dj43:

WOW! Way to bump a thread.

Actually Davis played very well last night against a very aggressive and varied NO defensive line.

Search function FTW
we got ourselves a keeper
Share 49ersWebzone