LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 335 users in the forums

so......no ZRF80 negative posts this week , eh?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by BHulman:
I'm sure they'll blame the headset issue on Smith's haircut or something.

"DOOD IT NEVER HAPPENZ TO ANYYEE OTHUR QBEE? HMM...BUSTORZ?"

Why can't they get the head set thing figured out. The team headquarters is in Silicon Valley and they can't seem to get a play in over a headset. On a positive, I really liked the fact that Smith didn't hesitate to show his frustration over this. Plummer commented that is was good to see Alex show a little fire and emotion.

I agree.

I "see" what the reporters have been saying this off season re: Alex's confidence and demeanor (hate that word). The guy just seems more in control now. He doesn't act like he's just "doing his job," etc. He's showing ownership. It's about time.

how hard is it to break a couple 100$ for a new headset i mean it cant cost more than 500 right?

cheap-ass Yorks

I'm pretty sure that it's the NFL responsibilities to provide headsets. Isn't the league sponsored by Motorola?

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by BHulman:
I'm sure they'll blame the headset issue on Smith's haircut or something.

"DOOD IT NEVER HAPPENZ TO ANYYEE OTHUR QBEE? HMM...BUSTORZ?"

Why can't they get the head set thing figured out. The team headquarters is in Silicon Valley and they can't seem to get a play in over a headset. On a positive, I really liked the fact that Smith didn't hesitate to show his frustration over this. Plummer commented that is was good to see Alex show a little fire and emotion.

I agree.

I "see" what the reporters have been saying this off season re: Alex's confidence and demeanor (hate that word). The guy just seems more in control now. He doesn't act like he's just "doing his job," etc. He's showing ownership. It's about time.

how hard is it to break a couple 100$ for a new headset i mean it cant cost more than 500 right?

cheap-ass Yorks

I'm pretty sure that it's the NFL responsibilities to provide headsets. Isn't the league sponsored by Motorola?

-9fA

Just let Alex call his own play when that happens. He can't be any worse than Raye and he seemed to do just fine last year during that 2 minute drive.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Weren't you the guy who posted, and I quote, "LOL...Justin Smith took out Tavaris Jackson!" and argued the point? Were you even watching the game? I can see mixing up guys on the same team, but Jackson was not the QB, in fact he doesn't play for the Raiders he plays for the Vikings.
Share 49ersWebzone