LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

so......no ZRF80 negative posts this week , eh?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

It's still the weekend. Just wait 'til...

same with fly

however sunswel did give him a C in teh grade alex thread
He is still upset that Young wasn't voted the all time greatest QB ever and forever.
LOL!!!... or he is busy concoting a post on how Young is better than Manning, Brady, Elway and Marino combined!...
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Omg don't jinx it!!!!
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
It's still the weekend. Just wait 'til...

f**king IWAS!
alex will throw a pick in practice and of a sudden...we've been waiting 5 years and he still throws picks in practice, another losing season bring in nate blah blah blah
aren't you fellas gloating alittle too early?

Alex still looks inconsistent to me out there.....but looks much better early in games than he did last year or ever, which is definitely a good thing.

so if in the first half of the season he is still inconsistent...but still finds a way leading us on 2-3 really good drives that end in TDs most of the time....then I think we will be fine, because of our defense.

what we can't have is him struggling early in the first half, in which we fall behind a 2-3 TDs like we did last year....and him putting up prevent stats the rest of the way...

like I said, if he comes out driving our team early in games, we'll be good.....

right now I can't tell, yes his #s look good...and he has found the open man down field while keeping his head looking down field when a play broke down...which he has struggled in the past....but I would wait till the regular season before pulling out all the Gifs for ZRF80...lol.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Aug 29, 2010 at 10:58 AM ]

Originally posted by Afrikan:

Alex still looks inconsistent to me out there.....[b]but looks much better early in games than he did last year[ or ever/b], which is definitely a good thing.

so if in the first half of the season he is still inconsistent...but still finds a way leading us on 2-3 really good drives that end in TDs most of the time....then I think we will be fine, because of our defense.

what we can't have is him struggling early in the first half, in which we fall behind a 2-3 TDs like we did last year....and him putting up prevent stats the rest of the way...

like I said, if he comes out driving our team early in games, we'll be good.....

right now I can't tell, yes his #s look good...and he has found the open man down field while keeping his head looking down field when a play broke down...which he has struggled in the past....but I would wait till the regular season before pulling out all the Gifs for ZRF80...lol.

Considering the amount of s**t talking they did after the first game.....no
Originally posted by jreff22:

Alex still looks inconsistent to me out there.....[b]but looks much better early in games than he did last year[ or ever/b], which is definitely a good thing.

yeah, but wouldn't you say they set themselves up for talking so much s**t too early....like yall are doing...lol.

yeah, but wouldn't you say they set themselves up for talking so much s**t too early....like yall are doing...lol.

No, I think this Alex looking good thing will be a continuing trend.
he's the same way in the Laker thread

-9fA

No, I think this Alex looking good thing will be a continuing trend.

I would be very happy if this is the case...........but I've been burnt before, so all I can do is hope and not get my expectations too high.
Share 49ersWebzone