LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 192 users in the forums

Screw You Raiders Broadcast Team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
The most HOMERIST broadcasters in the bay area have to be, Kruk and Kuip for the Giants.

I always laugh when I listen to them talk about the Giants and how nothing is wrong, everything will be fine.

I disagree, I would have to say Fitzgerald and Barnett for the Warriors are the biggest homers.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I thought it was pathetic how they were acting like the game mattered, and getting excited about plays made by players that probably won't even make the practice squad.
Its irritating...but all HOF officially represent ALL the teams they played for when they go in. We all know Rice is a 9er. It is the Raiders...they gotta find something to be happy about. Look at it like this...they have nothing without us..cant produce there own Bonified HOFers so they have to talk about ours, even though he only played for them for 2 years!!!! I guess...Rice did bring them to a SB (glad they lost).
They all sounded like they were just recovering from a stroke, I couldn't even tell if it was english half the time.

The only respectable one seemed to be Plunkett, he actually gave some kudos to the niners when they made some plays on defense after that first raider drive. Too bad he rarely talked, and for f*cks sake fire that sideline reporter asap.
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Greg Papa was homering out in that broadcast, FOR REAL!

Being that he's one of the CSN personalities I'd of expected him to tone it down for that broadcast, being that he covers the niners all week long on Chronical Live etc. Seems he's a Raider homer through and through. CSN should replace him with someone who's not a homer.

Oh did I mention that Papa is a homer?
[ Edited by DJD on Aug 31, 2010 at 10:03 AM ]
They're a bunch of idiots. It's always funny to hear them. On just about every play there's an "IF". For example, "IF he would of broke that tackle, he would of been gone." I heard "IF's" at least 5-6 times during the game.
right after pat willis blew up the rb in the backfield, greg papa said keep in mind jared veldheer is playing center and hes is more of a tackle...........LOL dude is the best lb in football, having the best center in the league in there on that play would not have made a difference
Some of you guys shouldnt complain maybe youll watch a raiders telecast here & there but i always have to watch that garbage since they telecast all the Traiders preseason games in L.A & when i watch the niners game i have to here all that annoying garbage from the "OFFICIAL" Traiders telecast makes me sick but to watch my niners beat those chumps down makes it all worth it

GO NINERS !!!!

F*CK THE RAIDERS!!!!
Originally posted by samoan49er:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
The most HOMERIST broadcasters in the bay area have to be, Kruk and Kuip for the Giants.

I always laugh when I listen to them talk about the Giants and how nothing is wrong, everything will be fine.

I disagree, I would have to say Fitzgerald and Barnett for the Warriors are the biggest homers.

I got a Bingo!!
Originally posted by DJD:
Greg Papa was homering out in that broadcast, FOR REAL!

Being that he's one of the CSN personalities I'd of expected him to tone it down for that broadcast, being that he covers the niners all week long on Chronical Live etc. Seems he's a Raider homer through and through. CSN should replace him with someone who's not a homer.

Oh did I mention that Papa is a homer?

He's a Raider fan for sure. But they aren't as bad as some of these other teams...who doesn't acknowledge the opponents at all when they make a good play. I hate those commentators that start routing for there teams during the broadcast....I mean how unprofessional.

Share 49ersWebzone