LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Our DB's are TERRIBLE!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We're slow, we can't cover and there are wide open receivers all over the field! Is anybody else worried?
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
this is just turrible, turrible i say
at this thread.
sorry anybody's DBs will look slow against the raiders track team. i they are not going to do any heavy schemeing, especially since we will play them lter in the year.
lol its preseason..
This is the NFL. WRs are going to get open and QBs are going to hit them. THat long pass to murphy was all R.Smith's fault.
im actually worried as well. sure its preseason but we already knew we don't have the best secondary and now we're getting beat by raiders receivers
Preseason or not it's clear that our $54 million CB is still as bad as he was last year....There's NO excuse for Clements to be getting beat the way he is.
If you think he is a shutdown corner, you had better think again.

can we at least wait until the game finishes before we make this kind of thread?
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
If you think he is a shutdown corner, you had better think again.

$54 million doesn't buy you an *above average* DB???

He's barely average right now, he's DEFINITELY not worth what he's making and I don't think he's even the best CB on our roster...
Its a problem we've had for years now. Team won't run against us but they'll be able to pass all day. I hate the CBs playing 10 yards off the WRs and hate how everyones wide open all day. Yes...it is a problem.
overreaction

we did good after the first drive
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
overreaction

we did good after the first drive

Rewatch Nate Clements play last year and this year so far and then tellm e how much of a over reaction it is? His weak play is becoming par for the course.
Share 49ersWebzone