LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 203 users in the forums

Blackout???

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Does anyone know if tomorrows game is blacked out in the bay area? I am pretty sure it will not be on live on the raider station but will the 49er channel show it live. If not I guess I better try to get a ticket and prepare to deal with the veral abuse of the !@#$%%^&*() raider fans.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Matt Maiocco
CSNBayArea.com

The Raiders did not meet the sellout requirements at the Coliseum for their exhibition game Saturday at 6 p.m. against the 49ers, so a local television blackout will be in effect.

However, the game will be shown live on eight of the 10 stations across the 49ers television network.

The game will be shown on tape delay in the Bay Area. The 49ers' broadcast, featuring Dennis O'Donnell, Eric Davis and Kim Coyle, will be shown in the Bay Area on KBCW 44/Cable 12, beginning at 9 p.m.

Additionally, the NFL Network will air the game tape-delayed Sunday at 8 p.m. (PT).

49ers television network
KBCW-San Francisco (tape delayed at 9 p.m.)

All the other stations across the 49ers television network are scheduled show the game live at 6 p.m.:

KOVR-Sacramento (live, 6 p.m.)
KION-Monterey/Salinas (live)
KGPE-Fresno/Visalia (live)
KOLO-Reno (live)
KERO-Bakersfield (live)
KCVU-Chico/Redding (live)
KFBI-Medford/Klamath Falls (live)
KBVU-Eureka (live)
KITV-Honolulu (tape delayed, 7 p.m., Hawaii time)

Read more: 49ers-Raiders Tape Delayed in Bay Area
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story
hopefully there is no delay/blackout down here in LA
looks like I'm driving to Sacramento.
Sweet!!! I live in Sacto and thought I was gonna have to watch the game at 9pm.... Thanks for the info bro!!
Originally posted by global_nomad:

looks like I'm waiting until 9PM
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

I might do that too. but damn, if you can't sell out a game of a local rivalry....that's pretty bad. Although I know few years back the 49ers were bailed out by KTVU a few times, but I don't have time to go into that.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

I dont understand. Isnt this an away game for the niners? Shouldnt this be televised anyway??
I don't remember it being blacked out in SF the last PS we played there!? I hate playing in Oakland...every time we have to deal with this BS. Geez....what a sad franchise.

yea i probly will blackout tonight, its friday!
Originally posted by JoeO321:
yea i probly will blackout tonight, its friday!

The games tomorrow!
f**king raiders. They are the only negative of living in the east bay.
Originally posted by Oakland9er:
Does anyone know if tomorrows game is blacked out in the bay area?

man f**k

Share 49ersWebzone