LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Does the Raider game mean more than you know?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by t1s6a8n:
Originally posted by wailers15:
I don't give a s**t about this game. OCT 17 is the game I care about because most of my friends are Raider fans and i can't tell you the s**t we have gone through the last 24 years. hell even fights have broken out cause our arguements have gotten so heated.

I hate f**kIN HATE RAIDER FANS!! 90% of them are f**king idiots! So f**k this game let's beat the s**t out of them OCT 17.

I couldn't agree with you more... I dont care about the preseason game against the Raiders. I care about the regular season game. I hope we stomp the crap out of them! I can't wait to win bragging rights against those clowns! Hate the stupid Raider Nation. They can all kiss my as$!

They all dismiss it like it doesn't matter when they lose. In 2006, leading up to the game, a bunch of raider fans were talking sh*t to me about how they were gonna win and have bragging rights, blah blah blah. As soon as they lose, "it's just one game."
Ride it, My Pony,
My saddles... waitin,
Come and... jump on it!
I just hope we don't go 4-0 in preseason. Th great teams rarely do. It's hard enough going 16-0 but the pressure is even greater if you include a 4-0 preseason.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I just hope we don't go 4-0 in preseason. Th great teams rarely do. It's hard enough going 16-0 but the pressure is even greater if you include a 4-0 preseason.

Lions went 4-0 in the preseason... and went 0-16 for the year.
the only thing i worry about is these dirty raider b*****ds trying to hurt our guys because we play them later in the year. all that other stuff your scared of is just bulls**t. calm down
Share 49ersWebzone