LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 418 users in the forums

Crabtree will make Smith successful QB

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just watch this video...

http://www.csnbayarea.com/08/24/10/img-srchttpcsnbayareacomcommonglobal_ima/landing.html?blockID=296889&feedID=2800
[ Edited by 49ERSAM on Aug 24, 2010 at 6:52 PM ]
Quote:
Crabtree qill make Smith successful QB

When people boo, it hurts my feelings.

What? "qill?"

i dont think this needed its own thread it shud be in the TC thread since this is taking place in TC
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Crabtree will make any qb successful.... even Alex
He aint go nothing on BLoydd though. How many rap cd's does crabtree have? huh, huh? thats what I thought
Originally posted by joefosho:
He aint go nothing on BLoydd though. How many rap cd's does crabtree have? huh, huh? thats what I thought

Well, he does catch the ball in traffic so he has got that on BL.
How about... if Smith and Crabtree hook up for a lot of yardage and TDs, they will make our team successful.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
How about... if Smith and Crabtree hook up for a lot of yardage and TDs, they will make our team successful.

This!
Nice one hander

Originally posted by fly15:

Backhanded compliment FTW!
Not to be a downer but I actually think Crabtree will have a bit tougher time getting production this year. He's definitely already our best reciever, but I think now that other teams have more tape on him he will draw a lot more defensive attention.

He had a very good rookie season, especially since he held out for so long. But I think people need to remember he is going into his second year, playing a position that takes a bit of time to develop. I'm not guarenteeing that his production will slip, I'm just saying its a possibility as he still has growing pains to go through. You would just hope that Niner Talk doesn't explode in anger if he doesnt get off to a quick start.
Originally posted by The_Distort:
Not to be a downer but I actually think Crabtree will have a bit tougher time getting production this year. He's definitely already our best reciever, but I think now that other teams have more tape on him he will draw a lot more defensive attention.

He had a very good rookie season, especially since he held out for so long. But I think people need to remember he is going into his second year, playing a position that takes a bit of time to develop. I'm not guarenteeing that his production will slip, I'm just saying its a possibility as he still has growing pains to go through. You would just hope that Niner Talk doesn't explode in anger if he doesnt get off to a quick start.

Im not sure about that, sure opposing Ds will know, but we have other weapons now that will make sure that he doesent get double covered, like VD, Gore in the flats, Westbrook in the flats, and Ginn streaking downfield. And thats a good thing!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Originally posted by fly15:

Backhanded compliment FTW!

FY2
Originally posted by The_Distort:

Do you really think that it takes those defensive guru's a whole season's worth of seeing him being productive to react , they took notice last season after a couple of good productive games, trust me.
Share 49ersWebzone