LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Whats up with Josh Morgan!?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Can we put to bed all the start Ginn over Morgan, start Ziegler over Morgan threads and just give props to Morgan for being our most consistent wide receiver so far? I can't believe some people still hate this guy even though he is a 6th round pick.

agreed. He's solid and is a good No. 2.

Although, i really would like to see him get open more consistently. Hell, the entire team needs to play consistently. (Well, inconsistent is still a step beyond consistently bad, i suppose.)

Yeah he's a good no.2 but with that said I'm still waiting for our no.1 receiver to show up

you mean No1 Wide reciever.
  • dj43
Can we put to bed all the start Ginn over Morgan, start Ziegler over Morgan threads and just give props to Morgan for being our most consistent wide receiver so far? I can't believe some people still hate this guy even though he is a 6th round pick.

Although, i really would like to see him get open more consistently. Hell, the entire team needs to play consistently. (Well, inconsistent is still a step beyond consistently bad, i suppose.)

Yeah he's a good no.2 but with that said I'm still waiting for our no.1 receiver to show up
this

Let's hope Crabtree will be that guy. I am concerned he doesn't have the speed to open up the defense nor the toughness to go in and make a catch where he knows he is going to get hit. Time will tell.

you mean No1 Wide reciever.

Yeah sorry I meant no.1 WIDE receiver
Share 49ersWebzone