There are 166 users in the forums

Dashon Goldson couldnt

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by STNiner:
Tackle a can of bait if he were the top fisherman ever........his tackling scares me to death! I saw atleast 3 missed tackles while he was in.....His coverage is average and tackling weak.....To be honest I feel he appears to be the weakest safety out there, best being reggie smith........Is this just an anomaly? Does ne one else see this in his play?

Rashaun Woods? Is that you?
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

Originally posted by Kolohe:
I've always felt Reggie Smith was the better Safety over Goldson, its just Reggie has always been injured. I'm pretty sure the only reason Smith fell so far in the draft was due to his 4.60 40 time.

I've always liked Dashon because he is a true ball hawker and isnt afraid to put on a big hit, but I do admit that Reggie is in my top 3 2010 camp surprises. He has shown he deserves more playing time with his performances. I'm excited to see how things play out.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
o god lets make a thread about every damn player, its f**kin preseason
Originally posted by jreff22:
Goldson is a Beast on the field, you wont remember that when he puts a hat on Drew Brees, and forces a fumble return for a touchdown on the Saints opening drive on MNF...just saying!
Both players are good. However it is only pre and you are making much ado about nothing.

Believe it or not, even Ronnie Lott missed a couple now and then or didn't bring down someone. Remember when we played the Giants and Mark Bavarro had 49ers bouncing off him.
n/m
[ Edited by SybErkRimInAL on Aug 24, 2010 at 4:12 PM ]

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Goldson made in this area know that if you put a hat and color Gaibian Drew power delivered to the saints of the multinational force, to reduce line Cayma ... I say!

buzz?
Goldson made in this area know that if you put a hat and color Gaibian Drew power delivered to the saints of the multinational force, to reduce line Cayma ... I say!

buzz?

No, that's his twin, Syber...

Originally posted by kidash:

buzz?

No, that's his twin, Syber...

lets make one on alex smith or nate davis we dont have any about them yet

Nah. Just kidding.

Share 49ersWebzone