LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 152 users in the forums

Dashon Goldson couldnt

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Tackle a can of bait if he were the top fisherman ever........his tackling scares me to death! I saw atleast 3 missed tackles while he was in.....His coverage is average and tackling weak.....To be honest I feel he appears to be the weakest safety out there, best being reggie smith........Is this just an anomaly? Does ne one else see this in his play?
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

Originally posted by valrod33:

I saw his play last year, when he was knocking fools into next week and forcing fumbles.

Dude is a stud, and was probably just trying to lay some hat, or not get hurt in a pre-season, let me repeat that, pre-season game. Let's not vote him off the island just yet.

I saw Favre look old and confused on a couple of plays. Do you think Childress is looking for a replacement?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I've always felt Reggie Smith was the better Safety over Goldson, its just Reggie has always been injured. I'm pretty sure the only reason Smith fell so far in the draft was due to his 4.60 40 time.
Slow clap! I forgot where that's from
Originally posted by five1oh:
Slow clap! I forgot where that's from

Not another teen movie
Originally posted by kidash:

GOTY!
ProFootballTalk said hes gona be on All Pro Team this year
[ Edited by LeadFarmer on Aug 23, 2010 at 10:47 PM ]

Originally posted by STNiner:
Tackle a can of bait if he were the top fisherman ever........his tackling scares me to death! I saw atleast 3 missed tackles while he was in.....His coverage is average and tackling weak.....To be honest I feel he appears to be the weakest safety out there, best being reggie smith........Is this just an anomaly? Does ne one else see this in his play?

Good one
Originally posted by kidash:

Exaggerate much? Although I do think he's maybe the least consistent tackler out of all our starters. Him and Haralson.
o god lets make a thread about every damn player, its f**kin preseason
Share 49ersWebzone