There are 352 users in the forums

Davis Just Aint REady......

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
With all the QB contraversy, it sure feels like Sing threw Davis under the bus. Even if what he said is true, there is no need to question his work ethic through the media. Bad form Sing. I hope he learns from this.

I totally agree with you man, this Sing just made some bad comments about Nate, like most of the posters say, he might never be a starter in this league, however coach Sing needs to keep those ethic comments to himself. He threw Nate under the bus, Alex made some pathetic decisions during games, and he never said anything bad about him, just excuses like always.

Man you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, but just keep posting because your posts are always good for a laugh.

Look dude, its very obvious that you dont like me at all, just cause i dont agree with you (and cause Im tired of waiting for Alexia to finish developing), but its alright... I careless. everytime i post a comment you always have a bright response, and you think that you're the only poster that makes sense...
Originally posted by jreff22:
With all the QB contraversy, it sure feels like Sing threw Davis under the bus. Even if what he said is true, there is no need to question his work ethic through the media. Bad form Sing. I hope he learns from this.

In all honesty he's calling out a 3rd string QB....would anybody care if he was calling out a 3rd string something else?

Sing is smarter than everyone thinks. Everyone is not the same when it comes to how you talk about them (to the media or directly). If you take a look on how he dealt with Vernon. He's doing the same thing to Nate. Now if you take Alex, you can't talk to him that way because he will take it differently and most likely get his feelings hurt. Not saying that Alex is a wuss, he just grew up in a different environment Nate probably did and they both need to be handled differently. Sing knows what's up, and I really think it's a matter of how he thinks he needs to deal with one person over another.
  • Otter
  • Veteran

I totally agree with you man, this Sing just made some bad comments about Nate, like most of the posters say, he might never be a starter in this league, however coach Sing needs to keep those ethic comments to himself. He threw Nate under the bus, Alex made some pathetic decisions during games, and he never said anything bad about him, just excuses like always.

Man you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, but just keep posting because your posts are always good for a laugh.

Look dude, its very obvious that you dont like me at all, just cause i dont agree with you (and cause Im tired of waiting for Alexia to finish developing), but its alright... I careless. everytime i post a comment you always have a bright response, and you think that you're the only poster that makes sense...

You certainly are with your grammar.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Otter:

You certainly are with your grammar.

Obviously you forgot Singletary's statements right after the games against the Titans and the Eagles!

Only when you post nonsense do I follow it up with a post. We both agree that it is time to put up or shut up with Smith. There are a lot of posters here that make sense, even quite a few that I do not agree with, you however, come into just about every single thread and turn it into a Smith debate. I get it, you have a Smith fixation, what does that have to do with Nate Davis not having a good enough work ethic?

Only when you post nonsense do I follow it up with a post. We both agree that it is time to put up or shut up with Smith. There are a lot of posters here that make sense, even quite a few that I do not agree with, you however, come into just about every single thread and turn it into a Smith debate. I get it, you have a Smith fixation, what does that have to do with Nate Davis not having a good enough work ethic?

Originally posted by fastforward:

Obviously you forgot Singletary's statements right after the games against the Titans and the Eagles!

obviously and hes throwing nate under the bus? then what did this orginization do to alex run him over with a plane cut his body up and feed it to someone?
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for fly15.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by fastforward:

obviously and hes throwing nate under the bus? then what did this orginization do to alex run him over with a plane cut his body up and feed it to someone?

• dwett
  • Veteran
This whole issue makes me think that the NFL really needs a minor league system. For players like Davis this would be the perfect place for him to mature as a NFL QB. The fact is when we get into the season he will be put on the Scout team and running other teams offenses.

Now if we had a minor league team where we could place upcoming talent and which had it's own FA system. We could have Davis QB that team and give him real game like experience. This would be a hit in those small town markets and I would think the revenue generated would offset the cost of having additional players on the roster to fill those teams. I wish the NFL would consider doing this.

• fly15
  • Veteran

in my opinion, if anyone bashes on Alex, they dont make any sense to you. but if we say that Alex is the best, you like it...
and to end this, i posted a comment for okland-niner, not for you... but like always, you have to come in and get all sentimental...

Go Alex Go... you're happy now??
Originally posted by baybreaker707:
Originally posted by jreff22:

In all honesty he's calling out a 3rd string QB....would anybody care if he was calling out a 3rd string something else?

Sing is smarter than everyone thinks. Everyone is not the same when it comes to how you talk about them (to the media or directly). If you take a look on how he dealt with Vernon. He's doing the same thing to Nate. Now if you take Alex, you can't talk to him that way because he will take it differently and most likely get his feelings hurt. Not saying that Alex is a wuss, he just grew up in a different environment Nate probably did and they both need to be handled differently. Sing knows what's up, and I really think it's a matter of how he thinks he needs to deal with one person over another.

I agree that Sing is smarter than people think.

I also understand your point.

However, I dont think that in the heat of the moment Sing was thinking that strategic.

Even if it was a "strategic" move on his part, I still think it's bad form to call a player out on their work ethic or attitude in the media. You open your club up to he said she said. What if Davis said, I dont know what Sing is talking about and started complaining? You dont think the media would jump all over that?

Vernon was a diffrent case as Sing just got so pissed he kicked him off the field. I doubt it had anything to do with "motivation." This is evident by the fact that he blew up in the press confrence after, only to turn around and say he wasn't refering to Davis....

It's been noted that Sing can be a confrontational hot head. Look at his promise to back off of the reffs. He was the leader of the most ferocious defense in history. You dont think he has an ego and temper?

in my opinion, if anyone bashes on Alex, they dont make any sense to you. but if we say that Alex is the best, you like it...
and to end this, i posted a comment for okland-niner, not for you... but like always, you have to come in and get all sentimental...

You got me all f**ked up if you think I think Smith is the best. If he doesn't play well this year, he should go. What bothers me is guys that take every opportunity to bash him for things that are beyond his control, ignoring the facts or not even providing facts, just spewing nonsensical hate. You assume because I call you on your bulls**t about posting something negative about Smith in every thread that it is because I am some blind homer that thinks he is the best QB ever. If he doesn't come through for us this year I will be as happy as anyone else to move on. It seems to me you are just trolling, and if you have the right to post the crap you do, then I have the right to call you on your childish bull.
  • fly15
  • Veteran

You got me all f**ked up if you think I think Smith is the best. If he doesn't play well this year, he should go. What bothers me is guys that take every opportunity to bash him for things that are beyond his control, ignoring the facts or not even providing facts, just spewing nonsensical hate. You assume because I call you on your bulls**t about posting something negative about Smith in every thread that it is because I am some blind homer that thinks he is the best QB ever. If he doesn't come through for us this year I will be as happy as anyone else to move on. It seems to me you are just trolling, and if you have the right to post the crap you do, then I have the right to call you on your childish bull.

I dont know what to say anymore, what ever you say is right, and i'm wrong, i hope you feel better now..

I dont know what to say anymore, what ever you say is right, and i'm wrong, i hope you feel better now..

You have got to make an argument once in awhile.
Share 49ersWebzone