There are 130 users in the forums

Individual player assessments against the Vikes

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Its only pre, but I like to watch individual players rather the whole team.

For this game Laboy, I was wondering if he was going to able to show us he warrants a roster spot, I alsway known he had talent, just injuries and being healthy is an issue. However, he did wel, was all over the place.

Briggs was doing good till he got tagged.

Khaliff was showing penetration, but sometimes he never finished off the plays and let the guy get past him.

The rookie DB Adams had a good game.

That punt returner has got to go-fair catch inside the ten? Fumble? We need the other guy Kyle Williams, who I hope was not a fluke in pre 1.

Dixon continues to impress, he did dance around to much, though he needs to let the blocking develope, sometimes you gotta recognize when its time to bounce it outside or the other.

Did not realize this but the announcers said that they were told the niners were purposely leaving Davis on an island with no help, to help him develope.

Iupati-when no one is talking about you that is good, but if watched, when the niners ran, saw him envelope the vikes MLB and DB at the same time several times when the cam was looking from the Def side.

What did you guys see.

BTW keep the Alex and Davis love hate on the other threads. I want to hear about what you guys thought about the other players.
I wanted to post a long diatribe, but I will wait until I can re-watch the game. the O-Line is my biggest concern, I think our D is the most underrated in the league, and have no worries about their turning the ball over and defensive scores.
Why is MRob on this team?
Originally posted by Joecool:

Special pleasure- i mean ed, NO NO I- I mean.. Special teams......
Originally posted by WildBill:

For this game Laboy, I was wondering if he was going to able to show us he warrants a roster spot, I alsway known he had talent, just injuries and being healthy is an issue. However, he did wel, was all over the place.

Khaliff was showing penetration, but sometimes he never finished off the plays and let the guy get past him.

That punt returner has got to go-fair catch inside the ten? Fumble? We need the other guy Kyle Williams, who I hope was not a fluke in pre 1.

Dixon continues to impress, he did dance around to much, though he needs to let the blocking develope, sometimes you gotta recognize when its time to bounce it outside or the other.

Did not realize this but the announcers said that they were told the niners were purposely leaving Davis on an island with no help, to help him develope.

Iupati-when no one is talking about you that is good, but if watched, when the niners ran, saw him envelope the vikes MLB and DB at the same time several times when the cam was looking from the Def side.

What did you guys see.

BTW keep the Alex and Davis love hate on the other threads. I want to hear about what you guys thought about the other players.

They said that about the Colts game
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:

Robinson had a 4-5 yd run in the fourth quarter that might have been his career long in yds gained.
Originally posted by WildBill:

What did you guys see.

Khalif is defiantly not a “high motor” guy. I just noticed him standing around at the end of plays to often.

I like watching Tukuafu play, he seems to just go all-out form whistle to whistle. I would like to see him get more time against first or second teamers.
Share 49ersWebzone