LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Brandon Jones Signs with Seahawks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Brandon Jones signs with the Seahawks
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on August 22, 2010 7:00 PM ET
The Seahawks are overstuffed with wide receivers, but they found room for one more on Sunday when they signed former Titans and 49ers wideout Brandon Jones, according to John Clayton of ESPN.

The Seahawks may want a receiver with special teams value, but the top five spots on the Seahawks wideout depth chart seem accounted for. (Unless Deion Branch or T.J. Houshmandzadeh get cut, which seems unlikely.) Perhaps Jones could make it as a sixth receiver and bump Ben Obomanu or Ruvell Martin off the team.

Jones becomes the second 49ers reject this week to land in Seattle, joining Kentwan Balmer.

One Teams s**t is anothers treasure.
Originally posted by hardcore49er:
Brandon Jones signs with the Seahawks
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on August 22, 2010 7:00 PM ET
The Seahawks are overstuffed with wide receivers, but they found room for one more on Sunday when they signed former Titans and 49ers wideout Brandon Jones, according to John Clayton of ESPN.

The Seahawks may want a receiver with special teams value, but the top five spots on the Seahawks wideout depth chart seem accounted for. (Unless Deion Branch or T.J. Houshmandzadeh get cut, which seems unlikely.) Perhaps Jones could make it as a sixth receiver and bump Ben Obomanu or Ruvell Martin off the team.

Jones becomes the second 49ers reject this week to land in Seattle, joining Kentwan Balmer.

One Teams s**t is anothers treasure.

they paid a treasure load for a load of s**t. making our division all the easier.
Posted already in NFL talk
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:

s**t and ya should have looked/ posted there. My bad.

you aren't a 1337 webzone poster if you don't check all subforums for a related post simultaneously.
Originally posted by skynet907:

you aren't a 1337 webzone poster if you don't check all subforums for a related post simultaneously.

I wanted to roll the dice and hope I broke the news.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame

Share 49ersWebzone