LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 356 users in the forums

I like the 49ers!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by baybreaker707:
LOL, just saw this on Facebook. Dude made a comment on this video that was posted of players postgame reactions.

"NinerCam: Vikings Postgame Reaction

Jose Jimenez - I'm super impressed with you guys today you guys played one he'll of a game got the Vikings shaking in they boots lol Nate Davis is awesome Alex smith should stay in the bench where he belongs for the rest of the season haha yeah you suck ass smith."

WTF game was this dude watching! This is exactly what I'm talking about, some people see things the way they want to see it and don't know shizz about football.

Alex Smith did look great today, but dude might have been taking his whole body of work into consideration instead of just one preseason drive.

Exactly if he's talking about his whole body of work, he still doesn't know shizz about football. Because the 3 things I have mentioned is what really has plagued this team and not so much the QB play. I'll say it again, if you watched todays game and know football you would understand.
I love the 49ers, some of the "fans" on this forum not so much.
Originally posted by baybreaker707:
The 49ers are my favorite team and if Alex is the starter, it doesn't mean I don't like the other qbs that are behind him. What I don't like is how the offense is ran and our receivers not being reliable enough to make catches that are within reach. The most recent game was an indication that if we protect well and give our qbs time, they can make the throws (for the most part). Now the plays being called, the Oline and the receivers need to play more consistently for me to have confidence in them. I really like the 49ers and hope these things change during the regular season.

Keys to success for our current offense

Better Playcalling
Better Oline Play
Better Receiver play (make those tough catches!)

I know yall want our receivers to make those tough catches...but our QBs have to deliver the ball to them better, more often than our recievers having to put themselves in vulnerable positions...

there is a reason why Crabtree and Vernon got hurt.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Aug 23, 2010 at 12:30 AM ]
Originally posted by skynet907:
I love the 49ers, some of the "fans" on this forum not so much.

Share 49ersWebzone