There are 249 users in the forums

Parking inside the Niner Parking Lot-Need Help

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Guys, need your help. I going to the game today and I would like to park in the gated Niner parking lot. Last year you had to pay for the tickets ahead of time. Is that true for this year as well? I went everywhere on the Niners offical website and could not find out how to prepay for parking. Does anyone have link? Getting ready to leave around 2:30. You help would be appreciated.
F-that dude get a pick-up truck full of wood and drive all the way to the edge of the dirt lot. Kick all that wood into a pile and light it up after the night game, guzzle beers until the lots are empty this way you avoid traffic! Thats right pre and post game tail gating!

PS you also have got waaay more room to play catch in the dirt lot! F-the pavement it is for wine sipping f*gs! Dirt lot rules!
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
F-that dude get a pick-up truck full of wood and drive all the way to the edge of the dirt lot. Kick all that wood into a pile and light it up after the night game, guzzle beers until the lots are empty this way you avoid traffic! Thats right pre and post game tail gating!

PS you also have got waaay more room to play catch in the dirt lot! F-the pavement it is for wine sipping f*gs! Dirt lot rules!

Just rollin with my son. Maybe next time....
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:

Just rollin with my son. Maybe next time....

IDK but you may want to arrive early so you can figure it out on site. Sorry I couldnt help more.
Share 49ersWebzone