There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers seating question

Hey everyone

Going to my first game with 3 of my best buddies on the 49ers/eagles game. I'm looking to spend from $100-150 a ticket. I want to make sure 1. we can see the game and 2. there is great energy/atmosphere in our area. Can someone please recommend some areas? I'm looking on the website but there are so many f*n sections that I'm getting confused. I want to sit in lowers but whats the diff between lower reserve and lower box?! I also heard the best seats are near the end zones, is that right?

Thanks and I'll see you there.

Sean
The most lively part of the stadium is the lower south endzone. Sections 17 through about 1, or so. It's easier to see the other side of the field if you are at least halfway up the seats in the lower section.
for that price range you should be able to sit wherever you want:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

you think so? ive checked on ebay and other sites and my price range is only for upper reserve.

have any of you sat in upper reserve? would i be able to "see" the field and have great energy in my area.

has anyone used craigslist?
Originally posted by montana2rice:

you think so? ive checked on ebay and other sites and my price range is only for upper reserve.

have any of you sat in upper reserve? would i be able to "see" the field and have great energy in my area.

not exactly..lower box tickets can cost u up to 200-250 dollars.
i just got Lower Reserved tickets to the 49ers raiders regular season game for $75 EACH of Craigslist

check it out
Originally posted by TaylorGang:

not exactly..lower box tickets can cost u up to 200-250 dollars.
i just got Lower Reserved tickets to the 49ers raiders regular season game for $75 EACH of Craigslist

check it out

wow! thats hella cheap. do they've 4?
don't be fooled, UR seats are very far away at the stick. If you want to be close to the action, get Lower Box Seats or Lower Reserve Seats around the End Zone. The Philly game is one big game, so most good seats will sell for $150 on up in LR or LB seats. Don't forget the 49ers rasied ticket costs by as much as $16 per seat. You get what you pay for.
Hey everyone

Going to my first game with 3 of my best buddies on the 49ers/eagles game. I'm looking to spend from $100-150 a ticket. I want to make sure 1. we can see the game and 2. there is great energy/atmosphere in our area. Can someone please recommend some areas? I'm looking on the website but there are so many f*n sections that I'm getting confused. I want to sit in lowers but whats the diff between lower reserve and lower box?! I also heard the best seats are near the end zones, is that right?

Thanks and I'll see you there.

Sean

This writeup is pretty good:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/ticketguide.php
Right on guys!! Appreciate the info. Can't wait until the game and the tailgates.
Lucked out and got 3 seats for the Saints game in LR16!
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Nice!!!

Originally posted by kidash:

Seriously. Somebody messed up BIG TIME when they listed those b***hes!