There are 195 users in the forums

Best RB tandem in the league? Is it possible?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I know it's not likely but I put Gore in my top 5 easy and Westbrook prior to last year was in everybody's top 10 at least. If Westbrook can stay healthy and Sing/Raye can find a nice balance between the 2 could the 49ers possibly have the best tandem in Gore/Westbrook?
it's not possible....it's definite. best rb tandem in the league by far. Dallas is pretty good but then again Gore is top 5 and Westbrook is top 10 to 15...also they can run catch and block which is more than i can say for many other backs
I like the potential of this duo right now, but no way are these two better than the pairs in Baltimore, Miami, Carolina, or Dallas.

I'd love it if I was wrong, though.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=144071
Carolina BY FAR...
Originally posted by elguapo:
it's not possible....it's definite. best rb tandem in the league by far. Dallas is pretty good but then again Gore is top 5 and Westbrook is top 10 to 15...also they can run catch and block which is more than i can say for many other backs

We don't know what we have in Westbrook right now.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Carolina BY FAR...

oh, and this....

Originally posted by kidash:
Carolina BY FAR...

oh, and this....

I would take Gore over both of those backs but there's no question that they are both ahead of Westbrook's game right now.
great thread!

no

Best trio fellas......Dixon i feel may emerge as a diamond in the rough...........Hmm good defense, OK passing game, good coaching, and a 3 headed backfields............Somthing is smelling like the 2007 giants........just saying Earth (Dixon) Wind (gore) Fire ( Westbrook)
Originally posted by STNiner:
Best trio fellas......Dixon i feel may emerge as a diamond in the rough...........Hmm good defense, OK passing game, good coaching, and a 3 headed backfields............Somthing is smelling like the 2007 giants........just saying Earth (Dixon) Wind (gore) Fire ( Westbrook)

Its a bit early to start comparing our 3 rb's to the 07 G-men
anything is possible, I guess.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Carolina BY FAR...

oh, and this....

I would take Gore over both of those backs but there's no question that they are both ahead of Westbrook's game right now.

Talking about tandem and at this point, IMO, they have 'em... Not a knock on Gore nor Westbrook...

Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Carolina BY FAR...

oh, and this....

Talking about tandem and at this point, IMO, they have 'em... Not a knock on Gore nor Westbrook...

Agreed
Share 49ersWebzone