Who gets cut out of the list?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who gets cut out of the list?

Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I am thinking about Soap or Hill... but i am most thinking about Soap............

IS YOU KRAZY?!?!?!?!?!?!? Wait, nevermind....

Sup BuZzB28! You almost had me there for a second...

Come on.. I think, i am good eyes on them player.. i said Roman and Battle are sux... they find out later and too late that i am made the right!! Most of ppl said Lawson all the time but he is play very well.. I just talked about pwillis and give in thread when they find out.. they love pwillis.. that is why.. that is me!! i am good my manner sports...

Can we have that again? But in english this time.

~Ceadder

You new to the zone??? Why you giving BuZz a hard time??? We all know that BuZz has a different grasp on writing in english, at least most of us do.

Your sarcasm meter must be off....

Originally posted by AKfanster:
WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHICH WR GETS CUT?!?!?!?!

SING AND RAYE ARE JUST GONNA RUN THE f**kING BALL ANYWAY!!!!!! EVEN IF MOSS WAS PLAYING WR FOR US, THEY WOULD STILL RUN. RUN, RUN, SCREEN! RUN, RUN, SCREEN! RUN, RUN, SCREEN! RUN, RUN, SCREEN! RUN, RUN, SCREEN! RUN, RUN, SCREEN!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

sorry for yelling

Their was a RB option
and Spurlock running the "taser" or whatever Raye's version of the wildcat was.

Ya, Ya, lets get f**kING SPURLOCK the ball, he's a play maker!
Raye is an idiot.
Originally posted by AKfanster:
and Spurlock running the "taser" or whatever Raye's version of the wildcat was.

Ya, Ya, lets get f**kING SPURLOCK the ball, he's a play maker!
Raye is an idiot.

LMAOOOO
DE Demetric Evans is the next worst value player we have
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
This probably won't make me too popular, but I think the worst WR on our roster right now is Josh Morgan. I can't figure out what happened between Jason Hill and the coaching staff, but I know he is not liked, at least not by Singletary. I recall him getting on the field for the first time against Tennessee last year and scoring 2 TDs in limited action, and then returning to the bench. I assume it was him celebrating after his second TD that got him more pine-time. Even still, Hill seems to be a quality receiver who steps up in third down situations.

As for Morgan, he seems to have an up and down attitude, inconsistent hands, and average at best speed. Does anyone recall him getting chased down and tackled on what should have been a sure TD against Atlanta? To be fair, he had two big plays last season, one which definitely helped win a game. Ironically, neither of them were receiving plays. One was when he fell on a Gore fumble against the Bears, had he not, I think we would have lost that game. The other was on a nice kickoff return, it was probably the best return of the season.

If I'm the Niners, and those are the WRs I have to choose between, I'm cutting Morgan. I know it isn't going to happen, but that is what I would do.

Yea i dont really like Morgan either.

Lets be real honest Niner Talk Crabtree is the only DECENT receiver we have, it plays a huge part in why Alex has nowhere to throw.

And people wonder why some of us are still hung up on passing on DeSean Jackson. I'm no Cal homer, I'm an Arizona State alum and Oregon State Beaver fan. DeSean Jackson was electrifying and his speed was off the charts. Anyone who has played football knows it is a game of speed... and that is what our receivers lack by and large. I'm not sure these guys can get open in the NFL on a regular basis. As for Crabtree, he is more than decent. What he did last year was unprecedented.

Lol it's so true. I can't believe how many people would say they would rather draft cb, old, o line, safety, or FB on this site than WR. Our fastest player on offense is our tight end, we cannot get open for sh*t on this team. No teams respect our receivers, they stack the box so hard. And if you aren't fast, you need to know how to run routes reallllll well...and other than cabtree no one can produce on a consistent basis.
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
I would venture that maybe Wallace's name could surface.

I'm assume he'll be the next mid-round McCloughan castaway.
I expect that Hill won't make the team, but it should be Robinson in my opinion...
Originally posted by susweel:
I would cut both Hill and Ziegler and bring in some fresh meat.

I also would cut Mrob and Morran Norris.
If ziggy can return kicks, I say cut the rest! Mrob, has not developed, and as for the "young" wrs Crabs and Morgan fill that roll, we could use some FA 53 man cut vets to add depth at wr.

[ Edited by GolittaCamper on Aug 19, 2010 at 13:03:14 ]

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by susweel:
I would cut both Hill and Ziegler and bring in some fresh meat.

I also would cut Mrob and Morran Norris.

Now your taking. There has to be some veteran #5 WR that can produce more than these guys. Also, there isn't much demand on FBs but not sure if there are any good ones out there. I'd like to see what Miller can do. Either way I UPGRADE BOTH #5 WR AND FULLBACK NEXT YEAR barring an emergence of someone.

Out of this list if any of them do get cut it would be Hill because I think the coaches like Zeigler more.
Zeiglar hasn't even been given a fair chance and you want him out? Since the coaches love him, I'd like to see him given a chance first. Besides we have gone that route and it hasn't worked out. they need to get into groove and learn the offensive play book and that still doesn't the new WR will pan out. I'd hate for someone like Ziggy to get cut and he Blossoms else where.
Another name to I might add to this list would be Travis LaBoy , Singletary will want to give him a chance to catch on somewhere else early.

I gotta take this one back after the Vikings game ------ gotta see more. I do worry about injuries with him though.

[ Edited by 49ERwhiner on Aug 22, 2010 at 23:20:01 ]
This probably won't make me too popular, but I think the worst WR on our roster right now is Josh Morgan. I can't figure out what happened between Jason Hill and the coaching staff, but I know he is not liked, at least not by Singletary. I recall him getting on the field for the first time against Tennessee last year and scoring 2 TDs in limited action, and then returning to the bench. I assume it was him celebrating after his second TD that got him more pine-time. Even still, Hill seems to be a quality receiver who steps up in third down situations.

As for Morgan, he seems to have an up and down attitude, inconsistent hands, and average at best speed. Does anyone recall him getting chased down and tackled on what should have been a sure TD against Atlanta? To be fair, he had two big plays last season, one which definitely helped win a game. Ironically, neither of them were receiving plays. One was when he fell on a Gore fumble against the Bears, had he not, I think we would have lost that game. The other was on a nice kickoff return, it was probably the best return of the season.

If I'm the Niners, and those are the WRs I have to choose between, I'm cutting Morgan. I know it isn't going to happen, but that is what I would do.

Yea i dont really like Morgan either.

Lets be real honest Niner Talk Crabtree is the only DECENT receiver we have, it plays a huge part in why Alex has nowhere to throw.

And people wonder why some of us are still hung up on passing on DeSean Jackson. I'm no Cal homer, I'm an Arizona State alum and Oregon State Beaver fan. DeSean Jackson was electrifying and his speed was off the charts. Anyone who has played football knows it is a game of speed... and that is what our receivers lack by and large. I'm not sure these guys can get open in the NFL on a regular basis. As for Crabtree, he is more than decent. What he did last year was unprecedented.

Lol it's so true. I can't believe how many people would say they would rather draft cb, old, o line, safety, or FB on this site than WR. Our fastest player on offense is our tight end, we cannot get open for sh*t on this team. No teams respect our receivers, they stack the box so hard. And if you aren't fast, you need to know how to run routes reallllll well...and other than cabtree no one can produce on a consistent basis.

The WR tandem Rice and Taylor, if you go by 40 time was very slow (4.65 and 4.55). Walsh did the speed thing with Renaldo, big time failure. As for drafting-without a good OL (unless we had Bob Mc still coaching) the WR is never going to get the ball if the QB is on his back or running for his life. Walsh always said Def needs talents, you can't mask it, Offensive you can scheme. That is why when we beat Dallas in the regular season and playoffs to go to our first superbowl, all their coach Tom Laundry wondered how they lost to a team like that, the only thing he could see and say was Montona-he has to be the reason. Clark was a big slow nobody, Solomon was fast, but never got open much in Miami, and Charlie Young was old and Washed up. Not to mention who was their RB?

The problem is that Raye Offense is Vanilla as the pre-season. He said it was because of the QB situation, but we'll see. I'd like to see motions and formations that make the opponents D scratch their heads and wonder and cause match up problems-didn't se that last year until they tried a little spread.
Share 49ersWebzone