Something happening here...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Otter:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by loud3800:
i think if alex doesnt show improvement in this next game carr should try and get a shot with the first team offense just to see how he does

i think carr will realize that turf tastes the same whether he's getting sacked behind the first team OL or the second team.

This.

Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep.

It starts when you're always afraid. You step out of line, the man come and take you away.

Then he's just another one of a thousand people in the street.
Originally posted by kidash:
i think if alex doesnt show improvement in this next game carr should try and get a shot with the first team offense just to see how he does

i think carr will realize that turf tastes the same whether he's getting sacked behind the first team OL or the second team.

Carr is a second string because of his experience, nothing more... I think Nate, once acclimated with the offense, will take over that slot...

i think they will duke it out for the #2 next season. If he's not ready for that by then, I think the coaching staff will be looking to move on...
Man, this song works on so many levels...

There's battle lines being drawn.

No bodys right if everybodys wrong.
I had a boss once that was a real A$$wipe. He pissed off everyone one day, including his boss. I knew that was the last straw with this guy. The next day I brought in a disc labelled B.S. and left on the counter. When my boss saw the "B.S." (also his initials) he asked me. I said Buffalo Springfield, and he liked and wanted to hear it.

Just as it got to "For What Its Worth" his boss called him into his office.... He got fired... I laugh everytime I hear this song.
The intro to Lord of War is genius...and it's set to the Buffalo Springfield song.

[ Edited by Psinex on Aug 17, 2010 at 10:26:47 ]
Im really diiggin the young people speaking their minds. This thread is genius.

Carr is a second string because of his experience, nothing more... I think Nate, once acclimated with the offense, will take over that slot...

i think they will duke it out for the #2 next season. If he's not ready for that by then, I think the coaching staff will be looking to move on...

Sad to think we are actually "grooming" this kid (in a sense) much like how we should have treated A. Smith initially...

Sad to think we are actually "grooming" this kid (in a sense) much like how we should have treated A. Smith initially...

Isn't it ironic?

Share 49ersWebzone