There are 184 users in the forums

Something happening here...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The signing of Westbrook is huge. The multi-talented back wanted to play for the 9ers. It was his desire as he spurned the higher dollar offers of other teams. Lost in the excitement is the signing of Tukuafu. There is something about this guy...He is signed after Balmer bails and on his first play as a 9er does something Balmer never did in his two years here; sacks the quarterback. He looked damned fast. There have been some tremendous upgrades made in the past few days.

Alex Smith has the world if he wants it. I believe he is working to get beyond the "I hope I don't blow it" mentality Nolan put into him. To paraphrase Eleanor Roosevelt, he has to do more than he thought possible. It is certainly there for him.
You just jinxed it! Now we're not going to win the superbowl!
  • Otter
  • Veteran
and what it is ain't exactly clear.

There's a man with a gun over there...
Originally posted by Otter:

Tellin me, well I got to beware.

I think it's time we stop, children whats that sound....

Its funny, I was thinking of this exact song when I read the title...
Originally posted by D_Niner:

me too, now its going to be stuck in my head all day.
i think if alex doesnt show improvement in this next game carr should try and get a shot with the first team offense just to see how he does
Let's try to kill that song. Pro Football Weekly just said, "The 49ers were 9-7 in 2009 and look to compete for the playoffs in a weak NFC West, a more appealing option than one of Westbrook's other suitors, the Rams." I'm not even gonna argue that mistake!
Originally posted by loud3800:
i think if alex doesnt show improvement in this next game carr should try and get a shot with the first team offense just to see how he does

i think carr will realize that turf tastes the same whether he's getting sacked behind the first team OL or the second team.

Originally posted by HessianDud:

i think carr will realize that turf tastes the same whether he's getting sacked behind the first team OL or the second team.

Carr is a second string because of his experience, nothing more... I think Nate, once acclimated with the offense, will take over that slot...

• Otter
  • Veteran

This.

Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep.
Signing Westbrook surprised me. Didn't think the front office had the balls/brains to do it.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by D_Niner:

me too, now its going to be stuck in my head all day.

ditto

This.

It starts when you're always afraid. You step out of line, the man come and take you away.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

This.

It starts when you're always afraid. You step out of line, the man come and take you away.

(.)(*)
Share 49ersWebzone