LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

Looking for a Pat Willis vid

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Aright, so I know this seems extremely random in the light of the awesome Brian Westbrook signing and so-so Balmer trade, but I saw this EPIC patrick willis commercial during the game on Sunday on the channel with the Niners broadcast ( not NFL network)...Did anyone else see this? I really wanna find this, it PUMPED ME UP.

thanks in advance..
Are you talking about the K-Swiss commercial with Kenny Powers? Look it up on youtube.

"Runs like a cheetah, hits like a super-pissed rhino."
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Aright, so I know this seems extremely random in the light of the awesome Brian Westbrook signing and so-so Balmer trade, but I saw this EPIC patrick willis commercial during the game on Sunday on the channel with the Niners broadcast ( not NFL network)...Did anyone else see this? I really wanna find this, it PUMPED ME UP.

thanks in advance..

Whos Patrick Willis? It's Alex Smith, Kentwan Balmer, M-rob and Brian Westbrook day. Seriously though, it's nice to see a thread not related to one of those guys. As for the commercial I can't help. I was watching on NFLN. The only Willis commercial I know of is the K-Swiss Tubes one. Is that it?

there is another one where it just shows willis running the 40 over and over and he keeps saying too slow

Here's another one: He has a couple click clack ones...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xymOjAeG6mc

The guy below me is probably right though he is looking for a promo thing.

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 16, 2010 at 16:36:41 ]
I think he is talking about the new 49ers commercial that they put out to get fans pumped for the season. Its the typical dont miss out on Patrick Willis destroying the NFL this season with slow motion video and movie trailer announcer... oh and dont forget to buy season tickets commercial.
Originally posted by Jack9er:
I think he is talking about the new 49ers commercial that they put out to get fans pumped for the season. Its the typical dont miss out on Patrick Willis destroying the NFL this season with slow motion video and movie trailer announcer... oh and dont forget to buy season tickets commercial.

haha yes, thats the one im talking about. And apparently they have the same clips each time and the same shot of him look over the line at the QB. Still gave me goosebumps..
Share 49ersWebzone