LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 189 users in the forums

Vikings at 49ers Preseason Game 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by oregondave:
Awesome play by Taylor Mays!

What a throw by Nate D - he is raw still but has a chance to be special.

I noticed several nice plays by Philip Adams - he looks like a keeper!

I kid you not - I think Diyrall Briggs should start over Haralson, if Brooks isn't starting. All Briggs does is make plays. This guy is a f'ing baller!!!

Alex looked very good tonight. Just wait til' he has his weapons!

Our run blocking was not nearly as impressive as last week, but that's to be expected. Viking's D-line is the best in the NFL, period.

Overall, very happy with what I'm seeing. I'm absolutely confident that we will win the NFC west, and have a feeling we'll be seeing this team late in the NFC playoffs!

GO NINERS!!!!

I was truly suprised with how well Laboy played
Originally posted by 49erAllTheWay:
All in All it was a damn good game by the Niners i think..

very physical too
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Solid QB play and pass rush.

Where is Josh Morgan? He's done nothing to keep his starting job if you ask me. Ziegler looks good, Ginn still has poor hands but at least he can get separation unlike Morgan.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

I kid you not - I think Diyrall Briggs should start over Haralson, if Brooks isn't starting. All Briggs does is make plays. This guy is a f'ing baller!!!

Our run blocking was not nearly as impressive as last week, but that's to be expected. Viking's D-line is the best in the NFL, period.

Overall, very happy with what I'm seeing. I'm absolutely confident that we will win the NFC west, and have a feeling we'll be seeing this team late in the NFC playoffs!

GO NINERS!!!!

Agreed! His performance was very impressive - we're f'ing stacked at OLB!
Originally posted by Hopper:

Where is Josh Morgan? He's done nothing to keep his starting job if you ask me. Ziegler looks good, Ginn still has poor hands but at least he can get separation unlike Morgan.

totally. Never been that impressed with Morgan. Zeigler catches the ball and makes plays. I think he could be a very solid #2 if he was given a shot.

I agree. I am really not sold on Morgan as the #2,

Did he even play tonight?
  • NickV
  • Veteran

GO NINERS!!!!

Maybe I was the only one who want. I knew this guy was a great pass rusher. his only knock is the injury's. hopefully he stays healthy and wrecks fools this season.

I haven't noticed him either, he better re appear for the opener

GO NINERS!!!!

so much for drafting a passrusher

we have Briggs, Brooks, Haralson, Lawson, and Laboy, and even Bruce Davis

Nate looked okay, but he was doing things that the ACP crucifies Smith for doing. High throws and inaccuracy, but what an arm the kid has. I hope he doesn't take too long to learn the playbook well enough to not play DB on the practice team. I would feel better with Davis coming in as #2 than Carr, but I am not sure he is ready for prime time.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
someone gif the favre sack

Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Nate looked okay, but he was doing things that the ACP crucifies Smith for doing. High throws and inaccuracy, but what an arm the kid has. I hope he doesn't take too long to learn the playbook well enough to not play DB on the practice team. I would feel better with Davis coming in as #2 than Carr, but I am not sure he is ready for prime time.

I like his potential and that throw was insane, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. He's the 3rd stringer for now, and that's it. David Carr is a perfect backup. Nate is a guy that should sit on the bench and learn for 2-3 full seasons at a minimum.

GO NINERS!!!!

so much for drafting a passrusher

we have Briggs, Brooks, Haralson, Lawson, and Laboy, and even Bruce Davis

I dont feel its between Laboy or Briggs for a roster spot anymore. Id take both of them over haralson right now
ESPN: we're not gonna talk about favre just show highlights of everything BUT favre because we are trying to act cool and be in tune with the 90% percent of people who could care less!

ESPN: okay here's the 30 minute post game press conference about favre's 4 plays and one completion

nice.
Share 49ersWebzone