LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 414 users in the forums

Darnell Dockett Bashes Glen Coffee

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
damn i didnt know dockett at the age of 13 came home to his mom brutally murdered execution style with blood all over the walls

damn fsu was full of kids whose mothers if not their parents were shot to death.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by PTulini:
Quote:
ddockett: Dear Glen Coffee, don't retire just yet! just wait till after the MNF game then you will have a legit reason to retire!!

haha thats just good trash talk
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
damn i didnt know dockett at the age of 13 came home to his mom brutally murdered execution style with blood all over the walls

damn fsu was full of kids whose mothers if not their parents were shot to death.

damn
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Serious?

yeah, on 4th of july weekend http://www.foxsportsarizona.com/08/13/10/Welcome-to-the-complex-world-of-Darnell-/landing_azcardinals.html?blockID=289829&feedID=3637

damn.

A smidgen of respect ...
He's still a Cardinal , though.
Originally posted by susweel:
Quote:
ddockett: Dear Glen Coffee, don't retire just yet! just wait till after the MNF game then you will have a legit reason to retire!!

taking a shot at somebody who won't be playing isn't good trash talk its pathetic
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by susweel:
Quote:

taking a shot at somebody who won't be playing isn't good trash talk its pathetic

Agreed. True, it's a bit funny and witty, but I feel like someone should have common decency to respect someone who retires. And I don't really want to bring the whole religion thing into it, but IMO, no matter how unexpected or wierd his retirement was, he had good intent in his heart and was honest.

With that said, f**k DOCKETT. This fool must really enjoy making himself look right a jackass, considering we swept 'em last year.
Originally posted by teeohh:
that was actually pretty funny. nothing worse than what's been said in his zone threads. just adds more motivation for our players to whoop their asses!
Dockett can go straight to hell.

[ Edited by Swankypro on Aug 16, 2010 at 13:20:31 ]
Dockett is just adding fuel to the fire!!! I cant wait until we play them so one of our OLinemen can shut himTFU!

A wasted effort - talking smack to a guy who doesn't care about playing football, let alone the Cardinals.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

damn

Sad. Even our own Tarell Brown's mother was shot and killed when he was a little kid....
It shows that our team is in his head. Hopefully leading to multiple off-sides penalties on his part. It also shows two things A) that he probably has the most friends on the niners, and is just adding some playful smack in these boring off-season times. And B) That he actually respects what we are doing as a team. Both our games with them last year were hard fought wars, games that players love but also dread if they lose after such an intense game.
hahaha that s**t is kinda funny
He just scared to go up against Dixon!!!! They already cant stop Gore...LOL!!! F'ck Dockett and the Tards!!!

[ Edited by 9erluv415 on Aug 16, 2010 at 13:58:41 ]
Share 49ersWebzone