LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

Darnell Dockett Bashes Glen Coffee

Shop Find 49ers gear online
someone give Darnell a cookie. That's probably the least dumb thing I've heard from em. F F'n Dockett. Man I can't wait to see the 9ers ass punk those clowns again.
I just realized coffee officially retired before favre
The Niners are clearly in Dockett's head.
The only guy who makes Ocho Cinco look like a mute. Whatever...........
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

lol
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

ZING!
I have posted it before & when post it again, I wish chop blocking was legal still, so this clown could get chop blocked every play. F____ this fool.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
What a turd
i like how this guy has nothing better to do than think about us. VD will make him wish Jesus would save him too when we smash them twice this year again.
This idiot caused a big fight @ training camp with some offensive lineman & also wound up diving@ Matt leinart's legs.( he missed) it was posted in NFL talk thread.

• Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
he could plead all he wants to plead. but that's all he can do. Glen Coffee chose to retire on his own term not on some idiot like D. Dockett or anyone else's term. he needs to worry about Frank Gore whom is the started and is known to shred the Tards. and after what we've seen from A. Dixon maybe DD should be worried about that nasty stiff arm.

Cosigned. Easy for DD to take shots at a guy who's not here anymore, how bout he take a shot at a player he'll actually be playing.

Dockett just needs to STFU. I not sure why Glen Coffee retired but I wish him the best of luck.
damn i didnt know dockett at the age of 13 came home to his mom brutally murdered execution style with blood all over the walls
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
damn i didnt know dockett at the age of 13 came home to his mom brutally murdered execution style with blood all over the walls

Serious?
I hope real 9ers are listening and this adds fuel to their fire.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Serious?

yeah, on 4th of july weekend http://www.foxsportsarizona.com/08/13/10/Welcome-to-the-complex-world-of-Darnell-/landing_azcardinals.html?blockID=289829&feedID=3637
Share 49ersWebzone