There are 270 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Pre-Season Game 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Make Me a MOD DAMNIT!!!
wooo
Everybody go to the WZ Chat during the game.
  • mod
  • Veteran
this game is on at 10am PST?
YESYESYES
I'm so excited i can't sleep!

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Me too. The offseason is over in 8 hours.
Click Clack: can you hear us coming.
Originally posted by Snider8706:

Me too. The offseason is over in 8 hours.

dude i came to visit my uncle and cuzinz in NH, patriots country. i am sick of these cheatin brady homers, i cant wait for some niners football. btw, its 540 in the morning and i cant sleep either!!!

Are we there yet?
It's 340 in the morning and I can't sleep either. The game starts here at 11 am, i have it set to record, but i am going to wake up no matter what time I get to sleep and watch the game instead!

ITS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!!

Waiting way too long for this. Here's to an injury free game where we get to see some lesser known players make serious strides.

Can't wait to see Mays and Dixon, Ginn (hopefully he returns some kicks) and of course, Davis and Iupati.
I can't believe they actually showing the game live here in Hawaii tomorrow. I just moved here in Jan and when reg season starts i will have to be getting up before 7 am to make my way to a bar to watch the early games.
Originally posted by brucesf49:
I can't believe they actually showing the game live here in Hawaii tomorrow. I just moved here in Jan and when reg season starts i will have to be getting up before 7 am to make my way to a bar to watch the early games.

Well, I am down in New Zealand! I have to wait till Monday to see Sunday's games.

Actually, I get them live on Monday morning (for a Sunday game).
Originally posted by longtime49erfan:
Originally posted by brucesf49:

Well, I am down in New Zealand! I have to wait till Monday to see Sunday's games.

Actually, I get them live on Monday morning (for a Sunday game).

You're from the future!??!?!
Share 49ersWebzone