There are 250 users in the forums

Patrick Willis K-swiss commercial

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Awesome commercial. Gotta love Kenny Powers.
4.37 Dam that's fast!
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by baybreaker707:
I can't wait to see willis hit people again. Those K-Swiss commercials with that dude are hella funny.

kenny powers is awesome, anyone know when season 2 of eastbound and down starts?

Kenny Powers is the man-just a bonus that P-Willy is included. Season 2 is supposed to start in September. Can't wait!
Good stuff
LOOLOLOL
I posted this two weeks ago and it was removed.
Originally posted by wolfpack52:
I posted this two weeks ago and it was removed.

Timing is key.

-9fA
shockey better watch out monday night

[ Edited by ads_2006 on Aug 14, 2010 at 16:57:48 ]
I love how Kenny powers responds...

"those weren't my words, they were some body elses" hahah....his face said it all...awesome...must be how running backs feel when they get handed the ball
  • mod
  • Veteran
NT is like 2 weeks behind the PL

AWESOME!!!
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
I love how Kenny powers responds...

"those weren't my words, they were some body elses" hahah....his face said it all...awesome...must be how running backs feel when they get handed the ball

Just ask AP!
Love this commericial, Willis is THE beast of all beasts...and it's hilarious how Kenny Powers shoots that gun sideways like a gangsta LMAO
LOL at this comment

by the time he retires, the defensive player of the year award will be changed to the willis player of the year
Originally posted by Rathman_44:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by baybreaker707:
I can't wait to see willis hit people again. Those K-Swiss commercials with that dude are hella funny.

kenny powers is awesome, anyone know when season 2 of eastbound and down starts?

Kenny Powers is the man-just a bonus that P-Willy is included. Season 2 is supposed to start in September. Can't wait!

I heard he's gonna join the office
Share 49ersWebzone