There are 175 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers sign DE Will Tukuafu

that leg looked like it bent sideways 90 degrees. im not expecting good news
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Any news on Tukuafu?

Questionable for the rest of the game
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Any news on Tukuafu?

Initially I thought broken leg, then he was walking on it. I'd guess bad sprained ankle.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Any news on Tukuafu?

Initially I thought broken leg, then he was walking on it. I'd guess bad sprained ankle.

It was listed as a knee injury
Hoping he will be available next week
Hope he can go next week!! We need him!!
Man, that looked terrible on TV.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Man, that looked terrible on TV.

yeah really bad. was screaming in "pain" in front of my tv. get well soon, will.
Originally posted by AlmighT49er:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Man, that looked terrible on TV.

yeah really bad. was screaming in "pain" in front of my tv. get well soon, will.
he wasn't screaming..lol watchde it a few times...even on the bench right after he was chilling.

i posted in a different thread that he was up and running on the sidelines...and hoped that it was a good sign
He was shown in a three point stance, trying to give it a go on the sidelines. That's a positive sign even if he didn't come back into the game. I thought the run game would suffer big time after his injury. He's been laying fools out left and right as a lead blocker. Gonna need him to lay out some seagull LBs.
Amazing how he walked??? I mean seriously..... that looked horrid
Originally posted by thl408:
He was shown in a three point stance, trying to give it a go on the sidelines. That's a positive sign even if he didn't come back into the game. I thought the run game would suffer big time after his injury. He's been laying fools out left and right as a lead blocker. Gonna need him to lay out some seagull LBs.

Agree. Hope he is ok, but not expecting him back this week.