Is Singletary losing the locker room?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is Singletary losing the locker room?

Originally posted by valrod33:

Exactly.
Originally posted by foundone:
Originally posted by lamontb:
After watching Montana and Rice retire on different teams, how loyal should players be to an organization who will cut you in a second? I think Singletary has been having private meetings with these players about roster spots, and has opened his big mouth first week in training camp and started crowning rookies starters. It is apparent to me that some feel special treatment is being given here. How long can Mike Singletary hold this job without a whining season? I hope he knows what he is doing.

Players are not showing up for practice, just asking a simple question.
As a fan who paid the 15% ticket increase , l have the right to question the coaches approach to offseason. Ed lover would smack you in the head if he saw you btw.

what is there to question? Because 2 of the 80 players decided they couldnt hack it now you wanna start complaining.

The core guys of this team are here and dont complain about Sings approach.

Coffee and Balmer obviously have their hearts somewhere else and thats fine its their decision but those 2 players were back ups and them leaving is not a big blow to the TEAM.

Wack f**kin thread
Originally posted by boast:
After watching Montana and Rice retire on different teams, how loyal should players be to an organization who will cut you in a second? I think Singletary has been having private meetings with these players about roster spots, and has opened his big mouth first week in training camp and started crowning rookies starters. It is apparent to me that some feel special treatment is being given here. How long can Mike Singletary hold this job without a whining season? I hope he knows what he is doing.

As a fan who paid the 15% ticket increase , l have the right to question the coaches approach to offseason. Ed lover would smack you in the head if he saw you btw.

you are delusional. most players on the roster say they love Sing's approach. you are just pulling s**t out of your ass with the private meeting comment and then basing your whole argument on it.

This.

The question is fine it's the "I think singletary is having secret meetings with players" part that gets the c'mon son. And why would Ed Lover want to smack me?

Use a little detective work. What's the common threat between Coffee and Balmer? If it was good players doing this then there would be reason for concern.

What the HeZZZEEE?

The question is fine it's the "I think singletary is having secret meetings with players" part that gets the c'mon son. And why would Ed Lover want to smack me?
You might be right about the secret meeting part. that was just my opinion, I was really just curious of other thoughts on training camp. Not used to shells and jazz in training camp, and i never heard of a player just quiting on us before. I was just kidding about Ed lover
While I still don't understand how a player can just leave camp and no one know where he goes..............

if you think Coffees retirement is Singletarys fault then read this: http://www.csnbayarea.com/08/13/10/Singletary-Reacts-to-Coffees-Decision-to/landing_maiocco_v3.html?blockID=289908&feedID=5936

Surprised no one said it was Alex's fault. LOL
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by global_nomad:
While I still don't understand how a player can just leave camp and no one know where he goes..............

if you think Coffees retirement is Singletarys fault then read this: http://www.csnbayarea.com/08/13/10/Singletary-Reacts-to-Coffees-Decision-to/landing_maiocco_v3.html?blockID=289908&feedID=5936

boom..............
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Exactly.

That's the pole vaulting equivalent of a Michael Robinson run.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by global_nomad:

boom..............

• Otter
  • Veteran
Do people TRY to make threads with such irrelevant topics, or does it just come naturally to some?
Share 49ersWebzone