There are 176 users in the forums

Coffee follows Balmer's lead

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Say what you will all this does not look good. Shouldn't we be getting on a plane to Indianapolis by now?

Keep fighting the good fight, valrod.

Someone has to combat the bulls**tstorm of fan overreaction that is plaguing Niner Talk.

No word from 49ers or Glen Coffee's agent on why he is not here. That doesn't sound good.

-Maiocco Twitter

I guess he's over reacting too

It's irresponsible to speculate as to why Glen Coffee isn't at practice, which is why Matt Maiocco, Phil Barber and Matt Barrows haven't provided otherwise.

Once we've received why Coffee isn't at practice, feel free to continue your agenda. Until then, stop speculating.
Balmer is officially in Jonas Jennings status.

Coffee? Who knows?
Originally posted by fister30:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
When healthy players are absent, it's either the player pulling what Balmer did or it could be a trade is in the works

Very astue my friend.

or... He could have been abducted my a gang of midget prostitutes.
or...

This
is he alright? you can't be doing that kind of s**t man
Say what you will all this does not look good. Shouldn't we be getting on a plane to Indianapolis by now?

Someone has to combat the bulls**tstorm of fan overreaction that is plaguing Niner Talk.

No word from 49ers or Glen Coffee's agent on why he is not here. That doesn't sound good.

-Maiocco Twitter

It's irresponsible to speculate as to why Glen Coffee isn't at practice, which is why Matt Maiocco, Phil Barber and Matt Barrows haven't provided otherwise.

Once we've received why Coffee isn't at practice, feel free to continue your agenda. Until then, stop speculating.

No it's what we do here. Or else there would be nothing to talk about. Go post in another useless Alex Smith thread. There are plenty to pick from.
Assuming Coffee is out because he's trying to make some kind of point, he should be immediately traded, or released. Ditto for Balmer.

I think these two fail to understand that you can only "holdout" if the team cares that you show up in the first place.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
apparently, he's not good to the last drop.
Originally posted by boast:
apparently, he's not good to the last drop.

Decaf

-Maiocco Twitter

Wait Red...Irresponsible?... This is the Zone!

J/K

I understand though especially from the Media. Still, that's what we all do naturally when we are so invested. Curiosity killed the Meow Meow so it goes to show how easily we are attracted to this kind of uncertainty.

Still, I am with you as experience molds patience and we all will see that there is always a reason for something happening whether we like it or not.

Like Coach said that the focus is on the guys on the field, not the absent ones.

-Maiocco Twitter

No it's what we do here. Or else there would be nothing to talk about. Go post in another useless Alex Smith thread. There are plenty to pick from.

Seriously, it's a fan forum, people are going to speculate, it's half the fun.

I'll hold judgment until Singletary addresses the issue.

I don't think that Coffee was going to be an integral part of the team this season. As long as Gore stays healthy, Gore will ask for as big of a role in the offense as he can - regardless of whether coaches feel that it's in his best interest to limit his carries (just IMO).

-9fA
any1 wanna place a bet that gore got rid of him so he can get more carries?
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I'll hold judgment until Singletary addresses the issue.

I don't think that Coffee was going to be an integral part of the team this season. As long as Gore stays healthy, Gore will ask for as big of a role in the offense as he can - regardless of whether coaches feel that it's in his best interest to limit his carries (just IMO).

-9fA

Yeah, but unfortunately Gore hasn't stayed healthy. The 9ers back-up RB is a pretty big position for us and Dixon seems way too raw.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I never liked that dude.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
any1 wanna place a bet that gore got rid of him so he can get more carries?

As long as he stays healthy I have no problem with it.
Share 49ersWebzone