LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 205 users in the forums

Coffee follows Balmer's lead

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Trade?
When healthy players are absent, it's either the player pulling what Balmer did or it could be a trade is in the works
I can't imagine anyone giving up too much for him.
Originally posted by 190836:
Whats up with all these players quitting on us? First Franklin then Balmer and now Coffee. Is it the management or the coaching staff?

Franklin is obvious. He was franchised. To add insult to injury it was during an uncapped offseason so he was blocked from getting a contract that guaranteed his future in case he got a career ending injury. Can't say that I blame him. I'd rather have a safety net than $7 million for one year that would get taxed at 60% Federally and by every state that has an income tax that he plays in. All this is BEFORE the agent gets his. Yeah they make a lot but it's not as much as one might believe. Not even taking into cosideration Housing costs Transportation for the year does he have an acountant etc.

These other guys if they're miffed we don't know why but it's not a smart idea to piss the company off when there are plenty of players waiting in the wings looking for their shot.

If it's cause Camp injuries, then they should be doing everything the can in the offseason to stay in shape and come to Camp better prepared. Balmer and Coffee are 2nd year players right? So it's not like they hadn't been to one of Sing's Camps. Either opt out before or see it through.

Balmer it seems is still dealing with his "personal issue" whatever that may be. But just outright disappearing from Camp does not bode well for Tea. Cause honestly anyone that constitutionally weak should be named Tea. Coffee has more kick than this guy should be allowed to Represent.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by ninerfan21:
When healthy players are absent, it's either the player pulling what Balmer did or it could be a trade is in the works

Very astue my friend.
Maybe he got died?
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Say what you will all this does not look good. Shouldn't we be getting on a plane to Indianapolis by now?

Keep fighting the good fight, valrod.

Someone has to combat the bulls**tstorm of fan overreaction that is plaguing Niner Talk.

No word from 49ers or Glen Coffee's agent on why he is not here. That doesn't sound good.

-Maiocco Twitter

I guess he's over reacting too

Isn't that possible?

Isn't it possible that Coffee was injured on the last play MM saw, when Coffee got pancaked, so he's just sitting out a couple of practices, getting treatment?

What is it with all the chicken little reactions on Niner Talk with every single thing?

Oh, wait, its Niner Talk. nvm.

All that could be true but then why has the team not said so?

Maybe because he's just a backup and they haven't gotten around to addressing it yet?

Maybe cause Singletary's gonna have his usual presser at the end of practice and will address it then?

Maybe cause they're playing the usual games with injury reports that all NFL teams do?

Or maybe Coffee's actually gone off the reservation. Who knows, but why not wait and see, instead of all the useless hand wringing and speculation?
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by ninerfan21:

Very astue my friend.

or... He could have been abducted my a gang of midget prostitutes.

or...
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Friday the 13th.....
I hope this is somehow just a misunderstanding and he has a good reason for not showing up to practice. I can't imagine what his excuse is, but he better have a good one. Other wise it just seems like the team is starting to come apart from injuries and knucleheads getting thier heads stuck in their behinds...............

Originally posted by fly15:
Friday the 13th.....

Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Say what you will all this does not look good. Shouldn't we be getting on a plane to Indianapolis by now?

Keep fighting the good fight, valrod.

Someone has to combat the bulls**tstorm of fan overreaction that is plaguing Niner Talk.

No word from 49ers or Glen Coffee's agent on why he is not here. That doesn't sound good.

-Maiocco Twitter

I guess he's over reacting too

Isn't that possible?

Isn't it possible that Coffee was injured on the last play MM saw, when Coffee got pancaked, so he's just sitting out a couple of practices, getting treatment?

What is it with all the chicken little reactions on Niner Talk with every single thing?

Oh, wait, its Niner Talk. nvm.

All that could be true but then why has the team not said so?

Maybe because he's just a backup and they haven't gotten around to addressing it yet?

Maybe cause Singletary's gonna have his usual presser at the end of practice and will address it then?

Maybe cause they're playing the usual games with injury reports that all NFL teams do?

Or maybe Coffee's actually gone off the reservation. Who knows, but why not wait and see, instead of all the useless hand wringing and speculation?

Hey no one is making you read or post in this thread. Let the rest of us who want to react or over react do it amongst ourselves. Some of you guys think you have all the answers.
Friday the 13th.....

I hope you are right and that this is a joke. Its not very funny though.............
One thing's for sure. This camp has been a brutal one for the 49ers standpoint, and it's not getting me really optimistic for this season.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Friday the 13th.....

Oh snap..
Share 49ersWebzone